Roadrunner Carbon Fiber 1.01Twin resurrection.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YA those Zoom cabs are JUNK........................................
default_huh.png

Relax i was just answering his questions ... dam you nitro guys are sensitive .... lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ha ha. I have been running zoom carbs on my 101's since 2011 I like them very much. Bigger is not better.

Raul, Dang right we are sensitive..........................that's form having to mess with the needle all the time............
default_laugh.png

Julian , That's what all the guys with small ones say...............................................
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
About time we had some fun on IW.

Its not about who's is bigger or better but how much fun you had doing it...........................
default_happy.png

SO you and Raul want to play do ya.................................
default_wink.png

I will be ready................................
default_cool.png

DSCN3377.JPG

Its not about who's is bigger or better but how much fun you had doing it...........................
default_happy.png
This hobbie is about. People have forgot this is suppose to be fun
What is the after plane length of the boat... Where are you guy's practicing at,we need some run time for Fall Nats. We have a Radar gun ,let us know if you guy's are gonna go play this wkend. Is it where you guy's had the Orlando race at. We do not have a pond here we can run on. It would help us a lot.

No the quick connect

I never had a issue with them Raul. I know you did but we will see if I have issues with them. I don't have issues with the twin 45 they also have quick disconnects as well.
default_cool.png
speaking of throttles and linkages, what servo(s) are you guys using for your dual linkages (ie. how much torque)?

No the quick connect

I never had a issue with them Raul. I know you did but we will see if I have issues with them. I don't have issues with the twin 45 they also have quick disconnects as well.
default_cool.png
speaking of throttles and linkages, what servo(s) are you guys using for your dual linkages (ie. how much torque)?
Hitec 645 mg for throttles and 3rd ch on the big twins. The little twin hitec 225 mighty mini for 3rd ch and throttles I forgot for the steering.

default_happy.png
This hobbie is about. People have forgot this is suppose to be fun
What is the after plane length of the boat... Where are you guy's practicing at,we need some run time for Fall Nats. We have a Radar gun ,let us know if you guy's are gonna go play this wkend. Is it where you guy's had the Orlando race at. We do not have a pond here we can run on. It would help us a lot.
We test at the Orlando culvert Dodgers pond. We headed there this Sunday.

No the quick connect

default_cool.png
Hitec 645 mg for throttles and 3rd ch on the big twins. The little twin hitec 225 mighty mini for 3rd ch and throttles I forgot for the steering.
thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what size (torque) servo to use for throttle and remote needle function. Did'nt know whether to use two small/micro-size or standard (higher torque) servo's.

Stan

We will be at the club pond near the air port. Same place we held the Winter Nat's.

Come on down and play bin a long time since we talked boats. Bring the old man with ya too.

Ralf showed up to test his boat and we had a blast.

Give me a call....................

Stan

We will be at the club pond near the air port. Same place we held the Winter Nat's.

Come on down and play bin a long time since we talked boats. Bring the old man with ya too.

Ralf showed up to test his boat and we had a blast.

Give me a call....................
Will keep an eye on weather for wkend...will hit you up David.

Just buy one you cheep a$$.................Or I can just put one of my eagle tree GPS on it............... Then again the CF box cover my not let it work.........................
default_sad.png
Yup, blocks the GPS signal.
I agree that's why I have the 2.4 antennas way outside the radio compartment for that reason. I dont want to have radio issues.

Great looking boat, but, with the dark color, it is going to be difficult to see if it dies in a race. Can't wait to hear how it runs. I have the same boat and engines with conventional construction.

Latest posts

Back