• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner 45 / added picture/)SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottVanSlooten

This is a roadrunner boat that has a carbin fiber tub that is 1/2 " narrower then a RR. Comes complete RTR with

spare Picco black head NIB

spare cowel custume made 1/2" narrower then RR

spare set of RR sponsons ( u/ lite)

metal tank

boat has a black head picco in it . muffled pipe

Futaba 1024 PCM radio (old style )

radio comes complete with servos and reciever

boat stand

I can send pictures asking $1000.00 RTR

View attachment 1935

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Scott

What size cranks are in the piccos? If you are going to seperate, I may know of someone interested in the piccos...

Could you send me some pictures of the boat too?

Garrett Randall

Scott, you have mail.

Actually, two emails.

Please reply to the address I gave you in the 2nd email.

Garrett

"At least someone make me an offer. Scott"

Scott,

I made you an offer in good faith that I thought was reasonable. You did not accept or reject it. Your last e-mail to me was "I'll think about it". Meantime you "refreshed" you listing - i.e. looking for another buyer. What's up with that?????

Rich

Thats ok Rich as any one that publicly puts down a fellow racer is not worth dealing with any way. Scott

As long as ypu are quoating me the words to you went " I'm thinkinh it is not as much as I wanted "

Last edited by a moderator:
something to think about:

something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

but if scott thinks it is worth more stick by you guns. someone will come up with what you want when if they want it bad enough.

as for rich i dont think he was putting you down. i think he was looking for a final answer.

Back