• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner 20 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

I am selling this for a friend. Shipping is not included. First to say "I will buy it" gets it. Questions will not count. If you want to haggle price, it may take a bit for me to check with the owner. Your offer will hold your spot. NO PM's, stay on this thread please!
SAM_2899.JPG SAM_2900.JPG SAM_2902.JPG SAM_2903.JPG SAM_2904.JPG SAM_2905.JPG SAM_2906.JPG SAM_2908.JPG SAM_2909.JPG SAM_2911.JPG
Roadrunner 3.5cc Nitro Rigger – Setup and freshly painted by Julian Conde. Not been run or assembled since. 1 spare sponson. Radio box, servos, metal fuel cell, NICE BOAT!

(From original listing)” I have a road runner 21 for sale comes with all servos,shaft, extra front left sponson, engine mount and fuel tank. The front sponson's and rear sponson's are new. The cowl and boom tubes are also knew along with the turn fin. Basically everything is new except the tub. I also have the pipe mount for the boat not in the pictures.

I will put the tears sponsons back on the boat as everything got painted except the tub. There is some paint chips inside the engine compartment but does not affect the boat as it is sealed.

This boat was setup for Novarossi wrap around but can be used for rear exhaust too.

*** no Engine, Header or Pipe.”

$325

Back