River City Racing Club Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 23, 24th 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Dan enter David Swisher in B sport tunnel & F hydro all dsm , Alan is planning on entering

2xl shirt

Wow! We're over 100 boats!

I've added one boat from Brad and registrations for Rich Zimmerman, Sam Bowden, Ray Bowden, Gary Staus and David Swisher. Thanks!!

The Boats by class, etc... have all been updated on page 2.

Dan

Been talked into coming to my first Evansville race.

B Sport tunnel - DSM

Open tunnel - DSM

L - Shirt.

Got Jerry Embry, Mark Scott and pending shoulder surgery entered.

Dan

Page 2 has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Angela Moline - Gas Sport Hydro, Gas Hydro, and RTR

Glenn Moline - Thunderboat and Gas Cat

You can also remove me from Gas Cat, wont get it fixed in time

King of the lake returns Sept 22 under the lights in Evansville, In. with a bit of a twist. The plan is to do open water from 12-6pm then run qualifying races starting at 7pm. We'll set the field then run the final heats on Saturday immediately following district race, again under the lights. (Subject to change to all Friday night) Depending on number of entries will determine the number of qualifying heats. I'd like to get 4 heats for both classes. It will be split into gas and nitro, all boats from all classes welcome. Rules will be strictly enforced. Top 6 make the final heat. It's a win and your in, meaning 4 winners and last two in by points. Points will be scored:

1st place - 5 points

2nd place - 4 points

3rd place - 3 points

4th place - 2 points

5th place - 1 point

Prizes to be gift certificates or cards to the hobby dealers that supply most of our needs along with trophy.

Right now I'm at $200 towards prizes but I do expect that number to climb as we have two more potential race supporters to talk to.

Entry fee is $20 per boat. You can run both classes if you so desire.

Before anybody says smaller boats/smaller motors dont have a chance, flashback reminder, Jeff Schindler won the last King of the Lake with a B hydro against bigger faster boats.

Please enter on race thread, on the D14 facebook page, or by email to: [email protected]

If your a hobby supplier and wish to contribute to the prizes, please contact me at above email or reply here with what you wanna contribute.

I have registered Angela and Glenn Moline and Alan Elzer.

The registered racers for the 2 day event is updated on page 2.

Thanks

Dan

The registration for the King of the Lake and payment of $20 per boat will be collected on the day of the race by Aaron.

For more details, see the other thread "King of the Lake, Evansville, In Sept 22" .

Thanks for clarifying that Dan. I made sure to post that they enter on the actual thread for that race but wanted to post here as well so everyone seen it

Been talked into coming to my first Evansville race.

B Sport tunnel - DSM

Open tunnel - DSM

L - Shirt.
Bring the bike,the ***** wants a ride
default_sad.png
Even if you win the ugly t-shirt contest (again)
default_wacko.png
, not going to happen
default_laugh.png

It looks like Doc and I will be coming.

Enter me in

D hydro

EF mono

Crackerbox

all DSM XL shirt

I will send entry via paypal

King of the lake returns Sept 22 under the lights in Evansville, In. with a bit of a twist. The plan is to do open water from 12-6pm then run qualifying races starting at 7pm. We'll set the field then run the final heats on Saturday immediately following district race, again under the lights. (Subject to change to all Friday night) Depending on number of entries will determine the number of qualifying heats. I'd like to get 4 heats for both classes. It will be split into gas and nitro, all boats from all classes welcome. Rules will be strictly enforced. Top 6 make the final heat. It's a win and your in, meaning 4 winners and last two in by points. Points will be scored:

1st place - 5 points

2nd place - 4 points

3rd place - 3 points

4th place - 2 points

5th place - 1 point

Prizes to be gift certificates or cards to the hobby dealers that supply most of our needs along with trophy.

Right now I'm at $200 towards prizes but I do expect that number to climb as we have two more potential race supporters to talk to.

Entry fee is $20 per boat. You can run both classes if you so desire.

Before anybody says smaller boats/smaller motors dont have a chance, flashback reminder, Jeff Schindler won the last King of the Lake with a B hydro against bigger faster boats.

Please enter on race thread, on the D14 facebook page, or by email to: [email protected]

If your a hobby supplier and wish to contribute to the prizes, please contact me at above email or reply here with what you wanna contribute.
No chance of doing King of the Lake all on Sat night for us guys who won't be there Friday? Id like the chance to defend my crown!!

Tell ya what Sam, this was brought back in order to work with Sports Park to try to get more people in on Friday but since numbers seem to be down and your asking, yes, we will make it work Saturday night after district racing concludes

Back