RC Racing Events

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Is there a way to set up a race with a flat entry fee in RC Racing Events? ie 25.00 race as many boats as you can bring.

Set the first boat fee as the fee you want for the race, regardless of the number of boats entered. Then set the boat fee, one line down, to $00.00, and it should take it.

When I preview the page it doesn't show the amount in the box where you pic the classes you are gonna run. It shows the price if I choose a second boat fee.

The PREVIEW function does not show the entry fee pricing. Use the EDIT function to set the pricing and review the race setup. The race fees will be shown. When you have it set the way you want it, try a test entry to see if it works. Remember to set the dates in the EDIT function to allow the entry to be accepted. If the test works, use the MY ENTRIES function to delete the test entry. Reset the opening date in the EDIT function to the date you want the race to open up.

Ok so when I go to enter a class it allows me to click on it and a check mark appears but when it I try and pay it tells me that I must select a class even though I have classes selected.

Back