RC Boat Racing Channel in HD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

We are doing some more testing and need some feedback. I have rendered some of our file footage in HD and uploaded to you tube and put a play list together on our news page.

Need to know how the pic quality is from some of you guys and gals that have a decent bandwidth, we live in BFE and only get dial-up without our wireless broadband card, it is faster but not enough for HD viewing.

On the bottom of the video there is an HD button, click that to view in full high def as you tube gets.

If this goes well I will be adding more HD footage as I get it rendered as so and post a shedule as to what will be playing.

Give me your thoughts,

Doug

RC Boat Racing Channel

We are doing some more testing and need some feedback. I have rendered some of our file footage in HD and uploaded to you tube and put a play list together on our news page.
Need to know how the pic quality is from some of you guys and gals that have a decent bandwidth, we live in BFE and only get dial-up without our wireless broadband card, it is faster but not enough for HD viewing.

On the bottom of the video there is an HD button, click that to view in full high def as you tube gets.

If this goes well I will be adding more HD footage as I get it rendered as so and post a shedule as to what will be playing.

Give me your thoughts,

Doug

I thought it came across well on my system.

RC Boat Racing Channel

plays choppy for me as well on HD, but the standard qaulity isnt all that bad. Pretty clear on my end.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone. they are large files and unless you have a super speed internet it is choppy. Mine is so bad when watching HD I get 2 seconds of video for 10 secs of buffering, but the standard def plays fine and since the files were uploaded in HD format it doesn't look as bad as the previous formats we uploaded in the past.

I am in the process of formatting our entire dvd collection from 08 and will be putting that on the channel to watch in HD.

The first one will be the 08 thunderboats dvd. It's about an hours worth of footage. I will let you know when I get it uploaded.

thanks again and spread the word, things are changing and the new stuff we are planning to do this year with this is gonna be awesome.

Doug

The HD videos played great. 4.5M cable modem and fast video card. Great quality.
Bill
I have a good video card (NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT), but am on 100MB DSL. If i let the entire video buffer before playing its not as choppy..but still has some chop to it.

Back