Quad Counties R/C Boat Club's Cementville Summer Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never been at sellersburg lake, could you give directions coming off I 64, or some address.,thanks

I 64 to 264 east to 65 north take exit 9 (Sellersburg) go east to the second light turn left. follow road which will have several 90 degree turns. you will come to a stop sign at st joe road east turn right. After turning right you will go a couple hundred feet then turn left onto old st joe road east you will make another immediate left. then go about 500 feet almost to the end of the street will you will see a gravel road on right. take it and follow it straight back to the lake about a mile. My cell phone in 812-670-0057

Great race guys. Our first time there and it definitely won't be our last. Going to make both races next year.

Buddy

On behalf of the Quad Counties club I would like to thank everyone who attended our races this year. We have strived to make them easy going , fun races to attend. We hope to see everyone back in the future. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=20pt]Great race guys. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Thanks for all your hard work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Special thanks to the ladies that grilled our lunch in the heat and humidity. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]DonB[/SIZE]

Hey Wes, looks like you need to mail me the third place trophy for thunderboat...... Looks like I got third and you never entered that class...lol

I had a great time. Thanks to all the Quad counties club members for all the work they did. Oh yeah, IT WAS Hot. We got out of there just before the down pour of rain. We got on the gravel, Wes stopped to put on a dry shirt. While he was out there, It let loose and his dry shirt was just as wet as the one he took off. LOL. Congrats to Wes on his sport 40 win. For those who missed it, you missed some very fast sport 40 heats. That boat is ready for Evansville!!

Ken

Back