Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You go Garry!
default_wink.png

As the unofficial spokes person for the River city race club..... Saturday and Sunday race sounds perfect....unofficially....

Perhaps you all should consider asking the Propnuts what they think! Understand they are not the same club as Quad Counties. We have had our race on the same weekend for 9 years. That date was chosen by me years ago so it wouldn't interfere with other races in and out of our district. We would prefer that the Spring Splash race be held on any other weekend. I understand that there is no rule that says they can't hold a race that day, But I hope as a club ( Southern Indiana Propnuts) who has put on a good race for 9 straight years you would respect our opinion on this.

Thank You

Why would this be a issue when Huber's is up first,the attendance will not change for the wine run and people race 2day events all the time,I think this gives the traveling people a break and turnout is always good at the wine run,points need to be accumulated and people only have limited budgets to do so,also if it makes it easier on people who travel long distances to enjoy more than 3rounds of racing and getting to run 6rounds,equal work for both clubs racing and recovering,the wine run has had a good following and I don't think this will change a thing,this was suggested by the people traveling long distances

I think its a great idea,maybe we could hold a raffle to help pay the guys who lost canopies a little back?

Why would this be a issue when Huber's is up first,the attendance will not change for the wine run and people race 2day events all the time,I think this gives the traveling people a break and turnout is always good at the wine run,points need to be accumulated and people only have limited budgets to do so,also if it makes it easier on people who travel long distances to enjoy more than 3rounds of racing and getting to run 6rounds,equal work for both clubs racing and recovering,the wine run has had a good following and I don't think this will change a thing,this was suggested by the people traveling long distances
X2

x3

mike I might be wrong. but I don't think there talking about doing both races there .running sundays race at sellersbourg.

We are definitely planning to come to Huber's and will see if we can stay over for the Sellersburg !makeup race.......had the hotel stay in Clarksville and then had to go shopping in Lville with the girls (after cancellation) and that really cost me....lol. Checking the racing funds first of the week.

I know what they meant. I mean that if people want to travel here to race for 2 days, Quad Counties should consider putting on a 2 day race on another weekend. Not moving the Wine Run. Better yet, they can put both their races on one weekend. Double points, without involving us in any way. Also if you travel here to race Saturday and break something, you're done for Sunday. Please don't involve us and let this go before it goes downhill.

I know what they meant. I mean that if people want to travel here to race for 2 days, Quad Counties should consider putting on a 2 day race on another weekend. Not moving the Wine Run. Better yet, they can put both their races on one weekend. Double points, without involving us in any way. Also if you travel here to race Saturday and break something, you're done for Sunday. Please don't involve us and let this go before it goes downhill.
Wow....

Yeah, I think the idea is to have sellersburg one day race on the Sunday after the wine race. They don't want to do a two day race on top of the win race day. Like Mike said that date always been win race date. I'm sure quad Counties is not trying to take the date of the win race just trying to make up the race on a Sunday. I like the idea.

Thats hard to do two different races two days in a row. Limited budget dont allow to drive back and forth and wont allow staying over on such short notice. I'd have to give up one and it wouldnt be the wine run. Next sunday is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cost of racing is expensive,travail cost can be high for long distance racing and weather can make/break a event even when money is already spent,cannot predict the outcome,parts can be broken at any race,you can be taken out in one heat,come on guys this has not caused any problems for many of people,people rearrange there lives every day,racing shouldn't be every weekend anyways!

A little more notice would be nice. If sunday after wine run, you can withdrawal my entry

What you mean racing shouldnt ne every weekend? Ok maybe not every weekend but I do wish we had more than 9 races during our season lol

just let me know when and where and I'll try to make it, Sunday after wine race works best for me

Back