PX-300 Electronics installation - pics?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, can't paste the link while at work. But if you go to the For Sale area, page 5. Look at the post from David for the PX300, he has some pics that include the raw Lexan cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob..

I'm working on pictures and instructions for them, they come with motor mount, push rods, clevises, rubber boots, brass tube, fuel line (for water to the speed control) , wheel collars (for the push rods). I was going to put a prop in it, but not sure now... Too many choices to get different run times.

Marty

Its the same as the fiberglass one. Thought I had one of the clear cowl, but can't find it, but here is my PX-300 with a lexan cowl paintedPX300 pic2.jpg

One of the advantages of the clear cowl is you can spray paint the inside and it will have a great gloss and can't be scratched

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work Paul, taking the kits to another level with those additions
default_smile.png

Wow Paul, Those instructions are incredible! I love that funnel trick with the epoxy!

holy crap...those instructions are awesome!

They definitely step it up...going to be hard for anyone to beat those bad boys. I know I certainly do not have the time to make mine that good!

Love your funnel idea, nice and cheap, 20ml syringes are also a great way to apply the thickened epoxy to the joints.

Good luck with the continued sale of the ML Tunnels, can't wait to see them battling it out on the water!

Cheers

Paul,

Thanks, the latest instructions completes what I have. Need to buy a few more items and the boat will be completed.

Back