• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Seebold

Good afternoon everyone, like the title says, I have some props for sale. There are close to 60 props in the box. I’m asking for $15.00 each or $500.00 for the whole box, plus the ride. All payments will be F&F. Before you ask, I don’t have any idea what the props are, all I know is they are all gas boat sizes. I’ve had them for about 5 years and I’ve never done anything with them.

I bought the box they’re in 6 or 7 years ago and all I’ve ever done with the box or the props is move them from house to house.

My wife and I have been married almost 35 years, and we’re living in our 10th house. We lived in one house for 8 years, 3 houses for 5 years and one for 10 months.
I remember I paid $120.00 for the just the box when I bought it 6 or 8 years ago.

You can contact me by phone or text at
714-420-2453 or email at [email protected].

if I don’t answer it’s because I get so many robocalls. I get between 20 and 30 a day. Leave me a message and I will call you back.

Attachments

• 2B46C2DC-EF3C-4E77-960F-F98AC6446779.jpeg
    2B46C2DC-EF3C-4E77-960F-F98AC6446779.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 231
  • 027AA8F1-696D-4D62-9BBE-EB4489C4D1C8.jpeg
    027AA8F1-696D-4D62-9BBE-EB4489C4D1C8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
A lot of those look like Dial-a-prop props....
Blades silver soldered at the hub root.

Were any parts like that with the boxes ?
Blades,,,hubs,,,fixture ?

These props are not what you called Dial-a-prop. They are “ALL” either ABC or Prop Shop props.

Only problem is there are no identifying marks on them.

There are about 60 props in the box.

Clearly, from both pictures there is information written on props and on the label of the bags.

OK..GUYS...STEVE IS UP TO HIS SAME BS WITH THIS...BUYER BEWARE...!!!!
OK Chuck, what did you ever buy from me that you didn’t get? I’ll tell you what you bought from me that you didn’t get. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Thats Correct Steve...like always you miss represented the intent of your sale. You listed individual prices. Them when contact about that. You want someone to buy the whole thing... Oh least I forget that the " markings are un-identifiable." Despite everything that has been seen on BOTH message boards, I figured 6 or 8 props how hard could it be...??? But clearly i did not get the memo that requires "Special Circumstance." SO yes, as you have proven time and time again. The simplest of things.....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sorry, but there’s over $1500 worth of props in that box plus I paid $120 for the box.

$450 plus shipping and they can be yours.

Good afternoon everyone, like the title says, I have some props for sale. There are close to 60 props in the box. I’m asking for $15.00 each or $500.00 for the whole box, plus the ride. All payments will be F&F. Before you ask, I don’t have any idea what the props are, all I know is they are all gas boat sizes. I’ve had them for about 5 years and I’ve never done anything with them.

I bought the box they’re in 6 or 7 years ago and all I’ve ever done with the box or the props is move them from house to house.

My wife and I have been married almost 35 years, and we’re living in our 10th house. We lived in one house for 8 years, 3 houses for 5 years and one for 10 months.
I remember I paid $120.00 for the just the box when I bought it 6 or 8 years ago.

You can contact me by phone or text at
714-420-2453 or email at [email protected].

if I don’t answer it’s because I get so many robocalls. I get between 20 and 30 a day. Leave me a message and I will call you back.
SOLD

John Steltzer, what did I ever do to you for you to make a statement like that?

Your PayPal payment never showed up so I sold them to the next person to come along.

You never answered me on my last post and I wasn’t sending you money I heard a lot bad stuff about you so why did it take so long to answer me that’s another one of these things about ignoring people when you realized I wasn’t sending you the money you ignored me you thought you had me hooked that’s why you didn’t answer my last post but that’s fine I am glad you didn’t thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back