PROPER NGINE BREAKIN///

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pulsetech and Dion.

I will try and get it ready for the weekend, if not I will come down next time you guys are there.

It is really great to talk to people with the same hobby's.

Rick.

rick the next time the club meets at cherry lake is the 19th of march but i should be down there on manday so will a few of the club members

laters dion

Hi Dion or Pulsetech.

I have a Futaba 9CHP PCM, Radio that I use for the helicopter, it is on 36Mhz.

I have used this with the boats aswell.

Can you use this band at your club, or do you need to be on 29Mhz?.

Rick.

36Meg is OK...But us boaters are suppose to use the 'Odd' channel ie 36/639 (639)

I run well test i suppose in Narre South in a sweet little lake just off Center Road (near the houses that are out the back behind the wetlands if you are at the corner of Center and Narre - Cranbourne roads...

Hope Cherry doesn't get blown out :rolleyes: but i must say 2-3 weeks ago the water was SPOT ON!!!

My Fiance Lives in Berwick, but i live down in Crib Point :p

PS Sorry for the OFF TOPIC Jim!

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kris.

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.

I am going to check that lake out, I did'nt even know of it's existance, sounds like a good place not to far from me.

Can't wait to get my tunnel going.

Are you a member of the club at Cherry Lake as well Kris?.

I am pretty keen to check it out.

Rick.

Hi Kris.

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.

I am going to check that lake out, I did'nt even know of it's existance, sounds like a good place not to far from me.

Can't wait to get my tunnel going.

Are you a member of the club at Cherry Lake as well Kris?.

I am pretty keen to check it out.

Rick.

hey rick kris isnt a member of our club tho he comes down abit his from the club in finley about 3 hours away i think

laters dion

Back