Pricing Released on Insane Boats Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

properchopper

Jeff has authorized me to realease pricing :

White Hull/Cowl : $ 235 color top and/or bottom add $ 10

Hardware - includes Turn fin and Bracket, Strut w. 3 teflon bushings, rudder with dual pickup/single outlet : $ 95

Orders are being taken now and shipping in 2 weeks

PLEASE address ALL inquiries to : [email protected]

Tony :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardware - includes Turn fin and Bracket, Strut w. 3 teflon bushings, rudder with dual pickup/single outlet : $ 95

Sweet Tony! Thanks for the info!!! This would be run in the P-spec/ B-hydro class in IMPBA??

-Kent

Is this for the new G3 boat?

:)

Is this for the new G3 boat?
Never mind I see it is for the FE boat. Looks Fast.

Kent, I'm not sure of how IMPBA would classify this boat, but at Club level, with a spec motor it would likely run in P-Spec Sport Hydro. It should be legal for P-Sport Hydro with bigger motors but P-power batteries.

Sweet Tony! Thanks for the info!!! This would be run in the P-spec/ B-hydro class in IMPBA??

-Kent

Kent, the combined FE/NItro classes we run as well as the spec classes in D12 are district rules, not IMPBA.

Kent, the combined FE/NItro classes we run as well as the spec classes in D12 are district rules, not IMPBA.
Thanks guys!

Mike, would I be able to run this boat in any other class besides B-hydro? Just curious...

-Kent

Nope. We would have to start a Spec Sport hydro class as Tony said. Nothing else to run combined in D12 as the district isn't running Sport 20's at this time (though I believe there is interest). Another option is to go down to Atlanta and race with Doug and the D13 gang. ;)

Nope. We would have to start a Spec Sport hydro class as Tony said. Nothing else to run combined in D12 as the district isn't running Sport 20's at this time (though I believe there is interest). Another option is to go down to Atlanta and race with Doug and the D13 gang. ;)
LOL! That would be cool to hang out with Doug! I bet it's hotter down there!!

Looks like you and I need one of these and just a few more people and then get a class started next season...

Your killing me Kent. I'm already too busy at the races and have a tunnel to build. LOL!!!

We'll talk to people at the races and see what happnes. I do love the hull.

Sorry for the hijack Tony.

I love that hydro Tony!! I apologize for Mike hijacking your thread...Just kidding Mike :p

Will there be a "combo price" with the hardware all in one package?

Thanks!

-Kent

I love that hydro Tony!! I apologize for Mike hijacking your thread...Just kidding Mike :p

Will there be a "combo price" with the hardware all in one package?

Thanks!

-Kent

Kent, as far as I know, these are the prices Jeff authorized.No mention of a package deal for the boat and hardware. I'll say this, the hardware is just beautiful and solid - well worth it and designed specifically for the hull.

Normally I would just slap on some spare SpeedMaster hardware and run the boat, but the Insane hardware looks so good I have to try it. If all goes well I'll be running my new hydro in a month or so - can't wait!

Normally I would just slap on some spare SpeedMaster hardware and run the boat, but the Insane hardware looks so good I have to try it. If all goes well I'll be running my new hydro in a month or so - can't wait!

Jay, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised with the hardware. Extremely solid rudder bracket which can be configured for R or L placement, two rudder pickups into one outlet and so on.

I get to play with mine tomorrow & I'm just thrilled !

Tony

Latest posts

Back