• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full Throttle Racing 45" Speedfreak

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John H. Fiegel

For sale is my beloved Full Throttle Racing 45" Speedfreak. Castle 2028 powered with cooling can from OSE. Align velcro battery straps. Fightercat 300 amp ESC. Custom ESC mount. Speedmaster strut and turn fin. Speedmaster 5" dual inlet rudder. Custom motormount by cocofonix. Custom triple layered CF mount brackets. 5' aluminum stuffing tube mount from Jan @ Kintek. Fully lined front to rear with CF/Kevlar. Bluebird BMS760dmg high torque metal gear digital servo. CF servo mount. CF steering rod guide tube. Jeff Wohltz 1/4 flex cable and teflon lined stuffing tube. Octura x460 and x462 props, both unfinished. Fightercat programming card and USB programming cable. All stainless steel hardware. Large diameter cooling tube. Custom Monster Energy CF vinyl graphics. 3mm CF plate reinforced stern. Loaded for flotation with non expanding great stuff and fully tested in a pool. You could almost stand on it and it will keep your body afloat like a life preserver if you laid on top of it. I know I've left a few other small parts out that I've forgotten about. Not RTR but 99.9 % completed. Water outlets need to be added and will be provided. Battery strap plates need to be added and all needed hardware will also be provided. Add your own tx/rx. I cannot finish it off myself and my son is too young right now to know what to do. Will not separate and firm @ $1500 SHIPPED. No trades. I will accept Paypal. I didn't want to sell it but medical conditions are forcing me to thin out the fleet to just my son's Spartan. Look for my 37" Custom lighted CF Daytona #071 hull in a day or 2 as that needs to go as well. I'm not looking to make any money on her but I didn't want to lose alot either. As it stands at $1500 shipped. Cont. U.S ONLY

[SIZE=14.545454025268555px]Here's the picture album[/SIZE]

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&album=1613

[SIZE=14.545454025268555px]Here's the build thread[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.545454025268555px]http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?32379-Speedfreak-Gen2-Hydro-Build&highlight=[/SIZE]

GEDC0463.jpg

GEDC0464.jpg

GEDC0465.jpg

GEDC0466.jpg

GEDC2272.jpg

Back