Piper Chuck?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel, Looks like he has taken avantage of you? maybe Don F needs a new check list for References for the boaters that are getting out & want to sell Everything quick & Piper Chuck sure screws it up for other boaters wanting to sell & expects others to trust them while the transaction is in process... Good luck with it, Sure was easy for him to use the forum to sale his stuff & piss all over the place while he was leaving... :eek:
Hey don't pin this shiznit on me, up until now everyone I knew who dealt with him had NO problems including myself. It does suck that this is going on but until Chuck speaks up all we can do is speculate, for Daniel and anyone else still waiting I hope things can get resolved and soon.
:blink: :eek: :huh:
In all seriousness is there really anything that we here on I/W can do to prevent this kind of thing?? I mean sure some we know have a history of bad transactions (and usually get the boot if it's serious enough) but how can you tell when someone who once seemed on the up and up goes deep six in the honesty and integrity department?? I don't think anyone can answer that one........... :blink:
Piper Chuck-

Group: Members Active Posts: 2,412 (1.09 per day)

Most Active In: General RC Boating Forum (1206 posts)

Profile Views: 726

Last Active: Jun 01 2011 06:48 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel, Looks like he has taken avantage of you? maybe Don F needs a new check list for References for the boaters that are getting out & want to sell Everything quick & Piper Chuck sure screws it up for other boaters wanting to sell & expects others to trust them while the transaction is in process... Good luck with it, Sure was easy for him to use the forum to sale his stuff & piss all over the place while he was leaving... :eek:
Hey don't pin this shiznit on me, up until now everyone I knew who dealt with him had NO problems including myself. It does suck that this is going on but until Chuck speaks up all we can do is speculate, for Daniel and anyone else still waiting I hope things can get resolved and soon.

I would have to agree with don here joe,,, sorry,,, but it really has nothing to do with don,, mod or not,,,has nothing to do with him... don as a mod has the power to do certain things,,, but for see the future of sales is somthing no human can do... its the sellers responsibility to uphold his or her end of the bargain... we are all adults i thought???? :( :( ....

At this stage in the game,,, CHUCK,,,,and only chuck is responsible for what is transpiring...hes the only one running his name through the mud at this stage....

daniel,,, i wish you the best of luck here man,,,and your attitude about the situation is great... KEEP ON TRUCKIN my friend..

alden

I would have to agree with don here joe,,, sorry,,, but it really has nothing to do with don,, mod or not,,,has nothing to do with him... don as a mod has the power to do certain things,,, but for see the future of sales is somthing no human can do... its the sellers responsibility to uphold his or her end of the bargain... we are all adults i thought???? :( :( ....

At this stage in the game,,, CHUCK,,,,and only chuck is responsible for what is transpiring...hes the only one running his name through the mud at this stage....

daniel,,, i wish you the best of luck here man,,,and your attitude about the situation is great... KEEP ON TRUCKIN my friend..

alden
We all know that Chuckie is the one that has Screwed the Deal up....... :ph34r: ... I/W has some Great Buyers, I have dealt with many. You got to be careful these days..... it still dont make it fair Chuck can hold the guys Money & Deliver Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did PM Chuck again from RCU seeing if he replies or even reads the PM as I did request another read receipt.

I've had deals before with people who later went bad or had shaky reps at the time. Before this thread I would have backed up Chuck, but now I'd rather up-chuck.

Yeah its pretty aggravating, I've sent numerous pm's, and e-mails and this morning I called and left him a Voicemail, thanks for the number Chris. All hope would be gone if he hadn't contacted Chris and sent him his pipes.

Ok, Chuck just sent me an email and said he has been away from home for a while dealing with work and will get the boat out to me by Monday morning. It looks like he's going to come through for me. I want to thank everybody for your help with this situation and providing me addresses and phone numbers to help get it resolved.

I've followed this thread because I have a vested interest in hearing from Chuck.

I am seeing some finger pointing and bad mouthing that I never expected on this forum.

For me IW and its' members have always been held in high regard but this I didn't expect.

Maybe some kind of buyer/seller feedback rating might be in order (excluding real estate of course).

Like some of the others here I've also 'lost' some money. I still am hoping that it will work out.

In his defense I can relate to the effort it takes to keep ones' head above water in the current economy. One needs to pick their own priorities and those may conflict with things like hobbies.

I don't know the man but I don't believe that it was his intention to 'rip' anyone off when he posted.

Don, is there anyway to add a feedback score to the members avatar?

Just my $0.02 worth (CND of course).

Wally

Boat came in today. Chuck came through. A big thank you goes out to everyone that helped me out. Now...... it's time to go fast :)

Latest posts

Back