Peck Schuman Memorial Madison In Oct 6, 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SR 62 in Madison, Take US 421 North, the Jefferson Proving Ground main entrance will be about three miles up on the left. Follow the road straight past the old guard shack and the lake is on the left, You can't miss it.

BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan

Yes I did.Are you coming to Madison.Should have your moldings done tomorrow.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
To many of our club members are unavailable Saturday. That's why we were having it on Sunday to begin with.

Well that sucks, but works good for me, I can try a new motor out and test some. See ya the 20th.

The past couple of days I have been second guessing our decision to delay the race until the 20th. But now that the day has arrived, there's no doubt that it would have been miserable trying to have an event today. So, in two weeks we will hold the second annual Peck Schuman Memorial and it will be a fantastic day...

BB

I almost have my skiff done, does anyone mind if I run it with the cracker boxes...

BB

Take me out of scale. I'll just be there to help David, do a little watching and help the club. Both boats are completely apart.

I know it's late in the season but we can't let this race fall apart. Plenty of time to get it together.

I know it's late in the season but we can't let this race fall apart. Plenty of time to get it together.
I'll get it together before the refurb. The Sport 40 however will not be there. No Motor, No fuel tanks and No radio box.

Back