D-14 Peck Schuman, and Don Bentley Sr. memorial races. Madison, IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throw all the RTR in sport 20. More chance to win.

Go ahead and add Jason White to sport 20 on Sunday ill get the vegas off the shelf for it.

The race sheet should be set as I doubt we get many stragglers but if you come race day and we can fit you in a class we will be glad to.

Due to my work being a royal pain I cannot attend Saturday and possibly Sunday, any and all help would be greatly appreciated by the club.

Sam yeah but Don, Karla, Rob, Kevin Back, Wayne Dunlap, David Boley, Chris Gee, & Mike Walker can handle it. Just might need some extra hands as all ways running retrieval boat.

Thank you to all that have offered to help. The club is planning open water between 9-10 while our clock makes it's arrival. Saturday will have 40 heats and still should be done fairly early in the day.

Sunday will start with driver's meeting at 9am as course will be still set from Saturday. Also a special trophy has been made for the Scale class in honor of Don Bentley Sr. for Sunday. The trophy will have a plaque added for the final heat winner and continue on each year. It is made from an old Gold Cup trophy that Doug earned while working on the unlimiteds.

Back