D14 Madison, IN Peck Schuman Memorial Aug 21st

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a fantastic time today. It was great seeing everyone. I hope to be racing again next year.

Wanted to publicly thank all the racers who came to race with us this last Sunday. I know we got a late start but you were so patient with us (well except for Mike Crawford who kept rushing me..LOL I think Chuckie rubbed off on you! Not sure why you were in a rush to get back to WI anyway, Indiana is much better!)

We look forward to seeing you all next year!

default_rolleyes.gif

Had a great time with some great people! Thanks for putting the race on guys it went very well and you all did a great job!

I have one complaint though..... It's about the fish that flipped my rigger in my last heat. Id like to have a word with it..... darn thing cost me 1st place! LOL!!
default_smile.png

Had a great time with some great people! Thanks for putting the race on guys it went very well and you all did a great job!

I have one complaint though..... It's about the fish that flipped my rigger in my last heat. Id like to have a word with it..... darn thing cost me 1st place! LOL!!
default_smile.png
I would like to thank the fish that up ended Adams boat, may he live long and prosper. There was no other way I was getting in front of Adams boat. Thanks to every one for a great day

I think it was a sea turtle. It got Crawford's crackerbox as well.

Either way, it was working for us for sure.

default_smile.png
I would like to thank the fish that up ended Adams boat, may he live long and prosper. There was no other way I was getting in front of Adams boat. Thanks to every one for a great day
Mike the fish has received his payment in full for all the work he did for your "team'. His feast of nightcrawlers was the perfect dinner after his long day at work!

Back