Pay n Pack with gold, not orange

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boat was orange and white and black. Never had any gold/ It did run a couple of times with the cowling. Including testing at the 1973 Gold Cup. Hence, would be legal to run it that way,

Day 1

Pak.jpg

Pak2.jpg

The boat was orange and white and black. Never had any gold/ It did run a couple of times with the cowling. Including testing at the 1973 Gold Cup. Hence, would be legal to run it that way,

Day 1

Pak.jpg

Pak2.jpg
Thank You Harry. I've argued with people(Roger Newton and Don Mock included) for years over building the boat with a full cowl only to be told it either never ran, other than initial testing, with the engine covered or that there was no proof to back up my claim. One person even told me that the shot of the boat, half sunk with the engine cover on, wasn't proof of it running since there was nothing to verify if it was at a race or not. I was also told that the boat never ran without stripes on the firewall , cockpit sides and tails. Again, this was not true. Here are those two pictures that I used to base my arguments so everyone can judge for themselves

db823a27fce92ba87e81167c90a4b88c--fast-boats-wooden-boats.jpg
3f408b8bb6039f20a21bbac40da0aec2--power-boat-fast-boats.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back