paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Beaird

All you paint guys. I know you use the DZ-3 on your glass hulls but can I use it on a wooden hull. Should I seal it first with something like West Systems. Thinking of weight here. Thanks for any input. :unsure:

buddy,

in august a simular question was posted and Don Ferrette answered it very well. i printed the post and just found it. to see the post go to search type "total system" and it is in the general rc boating forum. to see the rest of the post click on 64281 hope this will help. :)

chris

chriscarbon said:
buddy,in august a simular question was posted and Don Ferrette answered it very well. i printed the post and just found it. to see the post go to search type "total system" and it is in the general rc boating forum. to see the rest of the post click on 64281 hope this will help. :)

chris

77512[/snapback]

Chris-

THANK YOU for enlightening everyone on how to do a SEARCH! I've answered that topic many times & being a 2 or 3 finger (on a really good day 4 fingers :p ) typer it kills me rehashing the same thing. Guess I should have taken that typing class back in high school. Remember telling my mom "typing?? that's for chicks"......... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We're giving u that class now then ? :p :p :p

Bettttttttterrrrrrrrrr late then never Don LOL

Bart

Suffer and pain , blood and tears on your keyboarddddd

Latest posts

Back