Ouch!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** FE's...they know how us NITRO guy's like to drive. Any where we please...lol I was just kidding bout the FE guy comment. They have come a LONG way...just like GAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was blown over by another boat. Kent was two or three bouys behind, so he could not acquire it in time for avoidance and his pit man never delivered the warning, or did so too late, not sure. Kent made it right like a standup FE guy! Did not hurt his boat that I could tell, visions are strong.

vision on vision ain't a hybrid, that's pure bred. now nitro & fe, it's done all the time, we need a ELECTRIC glow igniter to start :lol: :lol: ..........

Not the way to start off Round 1! Oh well, I get a new cowl and radio box soon. Unbelievably the hull was untouched.
James,

How did you manage to slide into Kent's boat sideways????????.......... :D

Lol

Not the way to start off Round 1! Oh well, I get a new cowl and radio box soon. Unbelievably the hull was untouched.
James,

How did you manage to slide into Kent's boat sideways????????.......... :D

Lol
Right after bouy 2 I had a Vision of me winning the big Lottery and then buying NovaRossi, CMB, OS, VisionCraft, VanHoutten Craft, HTB Craft, LeeCraft and Oval Express rights, and when I snapped to I was flying sideways backwards right into Kent's nuclear powered Battery Powered tunnel, and that's the truth! lol

He aint lyin'...... He,He!!

Ron, when are gonna bring your Junk and race with us?

Next month!!! I'm rolling to the next district race. Cant wait.

Jay Halbrener and I had a similar accident a couple years ago. However his sponson when in the bottom and out the deck of my boat. Come to think of it, I believe that both of our boats were visions as well. Ours happened right on the start of the race.

Jay Halbrener and I had a similar accident a couple years ago. However his sponson when in the bottom and out the deck of my boat. Come to think of it, I believe that both of our boats were visions as well. Ours happened right on the start of the race.
Brandon if I'm not mistaken right Jeff ?

I may even have a pic of that somewhere.

Andy

Nope was at Riverview. Jeff somehow hooked and rolled at the start got his bottom in front of Jay and the Shaman poked through to the deck. Neither boat had a chance.

Back