OT: eBay auction of the day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happened across a news article about this auction. Some people have way too much free money.
your kidding right, what is this world coming to when a corn flahe is up to $1700 on flea bay

good find

Check that- 2225.00 and climbing - WITH 2 DAYS LEFT !! :eek: -Im pretty sure I could buy a shzt-load of them for that kind of coin and find ALL sorts of shapes :p Im heading to the store - LOL.......

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is wrong with people, it doesn't really even look like Illionis. $5100 and counting.

Here's a link to Pulselist for all that have not been there. All of e-bays most watched and bizzare auctions.

Just select a catagory from the list and enjoy! :)

http://www.pulselist.com/

Yup, $5100 for a cornflake is pure stupidity!

If anyone is looking for any particular shape- let me know- as we speak I am sorting through a hi-jacked load bound for Publix- 2000 boxes + ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I found one that looks like Otto :lol: :lol:

If anyone is looking for any particular shape- let me know- as we speak I am sorting through a hi-jacked load bound for Publix- 2000 boxes + ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I found one that looks like Otto :lol: :lol:
wel it is at 6,100.00 right now.. lol. i wonder if they will ship it in a unpadded envelope..? :D

absolutely rediculous,, what a waist of money.. azz for every seat i guess.. $6,600 and counting..

dumb,,dumb,dumb,,

I guess some people just have too much money. $6600 and climbing. I could build a fleet of bad a$$ boats for that. LOL

I guess somebody had the right idea and posted it on there. I wish it was me.

what in the hell bobby????????????????????????? $85,100.00 hello, this person just won the lotto. im searching every dam box i can get my hands on..

we need to get into the corn flake bussiness..

****, and all that I've got are some unfolded and unglued Richard Petty Kellogg's Corn Flakes cartons! I missed out on grabbing some of the Vanessa Williams cartons that we kept at work for quality samples!

While I'll admit this is by far one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen does anyone really think the winning bidder will actually pay up? I sure hope those two sisters selling the flake haven't been booking vacations to Tahiti yet. :blink:

While I'll admit this is by far one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen does anyone really think the winning bidder will actually pay up? I sure hope those two sisters selling the flake haven't been booking vacations to Tahiti yet. :blink:
But it's supposed to be a legal binding contract........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, the sisters aren't going to see a dime from this one. Hope they enjoyed their time in the spotlight, thursday reality strikes.

Deadbeat bidder, E-Bay fees on top, oh $#!t.... :eek:

No, the sisters aren't going to see a dime from this one. Hope they enjoyed their time in the spotlight, thursday reality strikes.

You do know that Ebay is changing the feedback rules so that buyers can only receive positive feedback right? Talk about opening the floodgates to deadbeat bidders, what a crock of sxxt!!! Now you get screwed by a d/b bidder, have to re-list & pay again! Seems real odd that Ebay makes their monies off the backs of the sellers yet pulls this kind of crap!! :angry:

You do know that Ebay is changing the feedback rules so that buyers can only receive positive feedback right? Talk about opening the floodgates to deadbeat bidders, what a crock of sxxt!!! Now you get screwed by a d/b bidder, have to re-list & pay again! Seems real odd that Ebay makes their monies off the backs of the sellers yet pulls this kind of crap!! :angry:
They had to do something, the existing system was also a crock of sxxt. Buyers were tired of having feedback held hostage by sellers who would not leave feedback until after the buyer left feedback. Buyers were also tired of living up to their obligations by paying promptly and then receiving retaliatory negative feedback when they left negative feedback for sellers who lied in their description of the product. eBay realized that the sellers had the buyers by the balls WRT feedback, so they tried making changes to level the field. While it is true that eBay makes its money off the sellers, without the buyers, there would be no money to be made.

Something had to be done, but I agree what they did was just as much of a crock of sxxt as what they had before. One idea that's been circulated is that sellers should be able to leave negative feedback when they file a non-paying buyer claim.

i have tried both, holding feedback hostage, and giving it up front.. regardless of how the sale went, i give credit when credit is due. ive found that the buyer will somtimes never leave feedback for a seller, even though feedback was left for them. seems the seller will see a quicker response in feedback if it is held hostage.. while i understand some buyers take holding feedback hostage a threat, somtimes i find it necessary.. granted some idiots like you said will use this as a retaliation on the buyer, which yes is wrong. its kinda a catch 22 imo..

Back