SpeedWeek 2024 at Blue Lake

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason O'Brien

Supporting Member
Yes, Speedweek is happening! February 3rd-11th. I'll be running the event this year (hey, it only took 20 years), and I have some very qualified people enlisted to help over the 9 days. Same format as always; 2-lap and SAW. Same amazing water, same amazing people. As an added bonus, I've done some civil engineering on the steps (meaning we actually have steps now). My goal is to have 317% less ankle fractures.

Entry fee is $75. If you know for sure you're coming, please message me. If you don't know yet, no worries, just show up when/if you can. Everyone is welcome. You can also text/call me at 229-740-0156 if you have questions.

Look forward to seeing everyone!!!

Jason,

Steve and I plan to attend and we are probably going to get my brother in law, Jim ,to attend. Please get a porta-potty delivered for the week. Let me know the cost and send me your paypal info. I will send you the money to pay for it.

John

Hope you can make it Wally. Been a while since we met last time up in PA. It is always a great event!
Thanks John me too , it’s been awhile - I’ve been watching this event for years and always wanted to attend. you know how it goes you spend countless hours preparing and the testing never seems to go the way you’d expect it to.

Last edited:
Back