Os 9B Carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Miller

Supporting Member
I just tried out a OS carb on my 67 HR green head this past weekend. Installed the motor in my smoking joe scale and holy crap! I am astounded and amazed in the performance increase it has made!

Don I must admit that I was a bit skeptical when you made the suggestion but OMG what a difference.

Or maybe it was the pound of clear I sanded off the bottom of the hull?

LOL...

I just tried out a OS carb on my 67 HR green head this past weekend. Installed the motor in my smoking joe scale and holy crap! I am astounded and amazed in the performance increase it has made!

Don I must admit that I was a bit skeptical when you made the suggestion but OMG what a difference.

Or maybe it was the pound of clear I sanded off the bottom of the hull?

LOL...
The OS 9B has been my go to carb when it comes to scales, simply the best on that application in my opinion.
default_cool.png

Shhh if you tell everyone about the os9b we will lose our edge just kidding. Rick I did not have one on mine when I pulled that stunt on you in Atlanta. Its back on there now LOL

Bent over to tie his shoe, and **** near got a Christmas Goose down the back straight !!! Har, Har !!!

The lack of a 9B ain't gonna buy you out of that one, Mikey.

I'm building a new and Improved "Dammit Doll" for RB for Evansville. The lad will have something to rip and tear on the beach instead of gnawing on pine trees.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back