• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Green Head w/OS 9B carb and 1/4" collet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f41stryker

I've decided that I'm going to get away from nitro and more into gas, so for sale is a used CMB 67 Green Head engine I got from Don F. It includes an OS 9B carb and a 1/4" collet. I personally have never started the engine nor put any fuel to it, I bought it from a scale boat I was in the process of building but have since lost interest. I'm awaiting word from Don on if he remembers approximately how much fuel was through the engine or not, but I do recall he said it wasn't a whole lot. Asking $400 shipped to lower 48 w/tracking

7701228e.jpg

e184db73.jpg

25f08d81.jpg

2a1e1e17.jpg

I've decided that I'm going to get away from nitro and more into gas, so for sale is a used CMB 67 Green Head engine I got from Don F. It includes an OS 9B carb and a 1/4" collet. I personally have never started the engine nor put any fuel to it, I bought it from a scale boat I was in the process of building but have since lost interest. I'm awaiting word from Don on if he remembers approximately how much fuel was through the engine or not, but I do recall he said it wasn't a whole lot. Asking $400 shipped to lower 48 w/tracking

7701228e.jpg

e184db73.jpg

25f08d81.jpg

2a1e1e17.jpg
Dang just got one,been looking for awhile

I was thinking the same thing Mike, need a second engine for a second scale. I'm assuming someone made an offer using a PM on this one since I had the only post and it wasn't me that got it.

Latest posts

Back