• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS .21 OB Ver 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Hey guys, I have a backup engine for sale. I just put a new piston/sleeve in it today, along with new upper and lower bearing. Also comes with a new in package cable clamp. Head does have some element damage. Looking for 275.00 shipped in the US OBO.

20141109_155212_zpssxcfsbnz.jpg

20141109_155202_zpskjtlyeia.jpg

20141109_155149_zpsegzhhxbq.jpg

20141109_153316_zpsr9echhhp.jpg

rodney i will offer 250 for motor...and if u r interested i also have a brandnew beeman air riffle that i bought for my nephew but is to heavy for him too hold up comes with a scope and two barrels...a .177 and a .22 barrel....only been shot a few times to site the scope.

I don't need an air rifle. You have until we discussed to deliver the cash. After that its back for sale.

I have given James until the 20th to pay. Based upon previous discussion. If its not paid in full by then, it goes back for sale.

I don't care to be honest. I've made a gentleman's agreement and that's where it stands. He has until the agreed upon date to pay.

Latest posts

Back