Octura 3.5 Mount bolt-pattern/Mounting location for TS-2 w/ REK Lower??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

The TS-2 kit comes with a template for the O.S. MAX .21 motor, and for the K&B lower with Dubro mount... Are either of these the correct template for the Octura 3.5 mount with the 3.5 REK lower legg, or are there some other dimensions I should use to locate the mount? I have an Octura mount on order, but would like to get the inserts installed this week if I could, so if someone knows the mounting pattern and location dimensions and wouldn't mind posting the information, it would be very much appreciated...

Thanks,

The TS-2 kit comes with a template for the O.S. MAX .21 motor, and for the K&B lower with Dubro mount... Are either of these the correct template for the Octura 3.5 mount with the 3.5 REK lower legg, or are there some other dimensions I should use to locate the mount? I have an Octura mount on order, but would like to get the inserts installed this week if I could, so if someone knows the mounting pattern and location dimensions and wouldn't mind posting the information, it would be very much appreciated...
Thanks,
i have the same setup on my nitro ts2, i'll measure tonite. the k&b mount template didn't allow what i thought was enough up adj. think i went higher than they said. the bolt pattern is the same, up and down was the issue. and pics, started a new job this morning, last week was just crazy.

darin-use the template in the instructions. the rek lower sits about 5/16" higher than stock k&b. will work fine. the stock lower is the one i have to drill higher for. actually, the template is about 90% size, use the measurements mentioned. if you measure the template, you will understand.

Back