O/T-$&%#%#&^#&-Winter!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry and all. i know how you feel. this is my place

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

RIM00081.jpg

Oh come on guys, this Canada. By now I would of expected that would have learned to adapt.

Yes, I'm feeling the winter up here just the same as everyone else. ;) I don't like the idea of coming inside the house 'hung like a five year old' :lol: but that's the way it goes. Roll with the punches.

I have my new hydro ready for testing. Trying to get to the pond but need chains on the old truck and a carbide prop to make it around for the first 3 or 4 laps. :huh: A little duct tape and she's ready to go, Whadaya think?

Need some advise Terry, is it IMPBA legal or are the sponsons too long? :lol: Get out your radar gun.

Have a good one. :rolleyes:

Wally

got to love it Wally.

Last year i threw on a HUGE gasser prop on my little mono. put her in light puffy snow and gave her a push....

went about 40 feet and then just stopped.

looked pretty good!

we were supposed to get snow out of this storm, but now they say rain 'til sat pm. maybe light snow sat nite as it passes. right now, it raining cats & dogs ! this is like fla. rain B) . if it carries this much moisture north, hang on guys........
rained steady all night, still raining. some cells have gone through dumping A LOT. just a heads up to my friends to the north, there's a sh*t pot of moisture in this system. i'm only about 40 miles south of western pa., don't think it's gonna lose much punch 'tween now and your places............... :( .

RIM00081.jpg
Oh come on guys, this Canada. By now I would of expected that would have learned to adapt.

Yes, I'm feeling the winter up here just the same as everyone else. ;) I don't like the idea of coming inside the house 'hung like a five year old' :lol: but that's the way it goes. Roll with the punches.

I have my new hydro ready for testing. Trying to get to the pond but need chains on the old truck and a carbide prop to make it around for the first 3 or 4 laps. :huh: A little duct tape and she's ready to go, Whadaya think?

Need some advise Terry, is it IMPBA legal or are the sponsons too long? :lol: Get out your radar gun.

Have a good one. :rolleyes:

Wally
LOL, that's way too much, I've been working on a "hard water" prop a few years myself but haven't quite figured it out yet. :lol:

Well, I just worked a 14 hr. day in it (almost didn't get home), spent 2 hrs. digging out after getting stuck on my street and finally got into my driveway.

You guys in the warmth, I HATE YOU ALL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait .......lrt me get this into perspective !!!!!!!!!!! Snow Sucks unless you are 12 or retired properly and have people to do everything for you !!! I live in a world of hard fought mediocrity .......but at least i can do this in January !!!!!!! HA HA HA !!

Sorry guys ....had to do it !!!!!! wish I had a 100mph sled too !!!
now i know why you never have time to round up my k&b parts, tom :rolleyes: :p :lol: :lol: .

Instead of faces with just smiles and expressions,

we need a smiley face flippin someone off for our friend Tom Foley :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So why did I move from Clearwater to Michigan? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now guys, it could be worse. This past weekend in Western Washington was mid 50's and scattered clouds. All the lakes are soft and ready to go, but now comes the bad part....................spent all weekend moving gravel for the wife's new greenhouse. Be it snow or gravel, SHOVELING SUCKS

Instead of faces with just smiles and expressions,we need a smiley face flippin someone off for our friend Tom Foley :p

do you REALLY want an answer :rolleyes: ???????

Instead of faces with just smiles and expressions,we need a smiley face flippin someone off for our friend Tom Foley :p

Walt , I still have problems with my fingers from frostbite , don't miss it much !!! It was 30 degrees up where we were near the Suwannee River , but we had a nice fire !!!! :lol:

i remember a few good bluegrass shows/weekends at white springs, tom. & canoe trips down to the landing by the boys ranch, back in the 70's. all my "river racin' " was on the apalach, flint & hootch ;) .

i remember a few good bluegrass shows/weekends at white springs, tom. & canoe trips down to the landing by the boys ranch, back in the 70's. all my "river racin' " was on the apalach, flint & hootch ;) .

[/quote

Yeah the Flint and the Chattahoochee are real big for River Racing still .There is an ODBA event in Chattahoochee real soon . I promise I will pull the parts out for you !! Send me your address so I can send them to you! ]

Kind of like this?

smileyflipoff.jpg

Its true Tom, with this new server, surely we have more smilies.... I am on a couple other forums where they have smilies for EVERYTHING... :D

~James

Yeah the Flint and the Chattahoochee are real big for River Racing still .There is an ODBA event in Chattahoochee real soon . I promise I will pull the parts out for you !! Send me your address so I can send them to you!
ygm, tom

Kind of like this?

smileyflipoff.jpg

Its true Tom, with this new server, surely we have more smilies.... I am on a couple other forums where they have smilies for EVERYTHING... :D

~James
That's close James, but it needs a smile instead of a frown.

Tom,

When the summer rolls around,I'll remember why I stayed here.

Yup, Tig welding summer time in Fla.,100% humidity, 100* outside, no A/C and a flannel shirt on. :eek: It all comes back to me now why I like it here in Mi.

Back