O/T-$&%#%#&^#&-Winter!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of faces with just smiles and expressions,we need a smiley face flippin someone off for our friend Tom Foley :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So why did I move from Clearwater to Michigan? :blink:
Kind of like this?

smileyflipoff.jpg

Its true Tom, with this new server, surely we have more smilies.... I am on a couple other forums where they have smilies for EVERYTHING... :D

~James
That's close James, but it needs a smile instead of a frown.

Tom,

When the summer rolls around,I'll remember why I stayed here.

Yup, Tig welding summer time in Fla.,100% humidity, 100* outside, no A/C and a flannel shirt on. :eek: It all comes back to me now why I like it here in Mi.
EXACTLY why i bailed, also, walt. i just didn't go quite as far north as you, what were you thinking :huh: :lol: :lol: ????

Instead of faces with just smiles and expressions,we need a smiley face flippin someone off for our friend Tom Foley :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So why did I move from Clearwater to Michigan? :blink:
Kind of like this?

smileyflipoff.jpg

Its true Tom, with this new server, surely we have more smilies.... I am on a couple other forums where they have smilies for EVERYTHING... :D

~James
That's close James, but it needs a smile instead of a frown.

Tom,

When the summer rolls around,I'll remember why I stayed here.

Yup, Tig welding summer time in Fla.,100% humidity, 100* outside, no A/C and a flannel shirt on. :eek: It all comes back to me now why I like it here in Mi.
EXACTLY why i bailed, also, walt. i just didn't go quite as far north as you, what were you thinking :huh: :lol: :lol: ????
Robin,

I actually moved here in 82' to service Chris Craft in Holland Mi. We were shipping products from Fl and it was no longer feasible. At the time, they were the largest manufacturer of power boats in the world. Not now,who would have figured.

I actually do love it here. The people are awesome, no traffic, and you just can't beat the summer and fall here. I'm not going anywhere. Plus, I don't even want to think about moving my business either.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't want to think about moving, PERIOD, much less a business :eek: . my wife says that's as close to a divorce as we have ever come :p .

Can an "Off Topic" thread get hi-jacked? I think it can, and has!

offtopic.gif

But at least we arent:

deadhorse.gif

Or listening to:

soapbox.gif

Most OT threads make me want to:

rofl.gif
(ROFL)

But some of them make me want to:

banghead.gif
and then :
explode.gif

Terry, sorry bout all of your snow...Eh! (now we are back on topic!)
xflipoff1.gif

~James

all i'm getting from your last 2 posts is boxes with red x's in them :huh: ???? prolly better that way :p :lol: :lol: !

Yeah. its way funnier when the pictures actually work....

They worked earlier. I guess I havent figured out this whole interweb thing.

~James

Latest posts

Back