Nova Website

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website looks great, easy to navigate and find what your looking for with new items added regularly. Great Job Ron
Thanks for the nice feedback Warren. Glad to have another happy Novarossi Marine customer!!!...
default_wink.png
Your package should be there soon!!!

I wanted to thank Ron for taking over the distributorship from Glenn Quarles. Glenn did an excellent job and passed it on to an equally qualified gentleman. A smooth transition with some very nice changes. Can't beat that. Nova's ROCK!

Ron

Thank you Ron. I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and support. If I can continue supplying the products and customer service at the level Glenn has in the past, for years to come, (maybe with a couple of twists), I will consider it a success. I hope you have a great weekend.

Ron, The website looks and works great. It made it really easy for me to find and purchase my new 21 Hybrid engine. Also, Thanks again for honoring the gift certificate for $50 off an engine purchase that was originally awarded by Glenn.

Chris Capaldi

Ron, The website looks and works great. It made it really easy for me to find and purchase my new 21 Hybrid engine. Also, Thanks again for honoring the gift certificate for $50 off an engine purchase that was originally awarded by Glenn.

Chris Capaldi
Thanks for the feedback Chris. Glenn and I both agreed that the transition needed to be invisible, so honoring his outstanding commitments was the right thing to do. If there is anyone else that had received one of these certificates and had not yet had an opportunity to use it, I will honor theirs as well. Have a great weekend.

Guys,

I am thinking about special promotions I can run throughout the year, through our National Boating memberships and IW, starting with December's issue of the "Roostertail". There will also be a promotion in the the next issue of "Propwash". I am blown away with the support everyone has given me and the new website since purchasing the business from Glenn. Thank you for your business!!! I have also opened up sales through eBay and will assure everyone that members of NAMBA, IMPBA, and IW will always get access to the best pricing through additional discounting and promotions. The members on IW that are not a member of one of these organizations, are welcome to PM or email me at [email protected] to get access to any active promotions available. I have the website setup to accept these "Discount Codes" at checkout. Eventually I will move the pricing upwards on the website for the sport boaters that may only order through a Google search, to match the prices on eBay and other competitors prices, and use discount codes for IW, IMPBA, NAMBA, and any other groups of racers within my distribution area. This will help me keep the prices low. I also realize many of our members really do not like to deal with computers. For those members, I will continue to take emailed or phone orders and apply the appropriate discount to make sure they are getting the same discounted pricing. For the dealers established by Glenn in the past, and into the future, they will utilize permanent discount codes to get access to their dealer pricing. Any current racing boat or hardware dealers that are interested in becoming a Novarossi dealer, are welcome to contact me.

My commitment to Glenn was to keep the prices lower for our boating communities and racers and I will make sure that will always be the case going forward. Thanks again for the unbelievable support of Novarossi Italy's products and for Novarossi Marine USA.......
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am launching today, a program to provide a discount code good for $50 off of your next order of $200 or more and before freight, for every regional, national, and worldwide fellow boater that either wins a class or sets a new World Record using a Novarossi Marine engine. I also want to look at "revamping" the High Points Award by also providing an additional "2014 Novarossi Marine USA High Points Champion" award that would include an additional $50 off of a purchase of $200 or more on the website to be a "standing" contribution for any CD of a major race that wants to participate. This program will not apply to local district or club races. I am asking the CD's of every major race or SAW Event to announce this "standing event donation" promotion at the drivers meeting at each race. You can win the discount more than once throughout the promotion, but can only apply one code per order and can not be combined with any other promotion or discount. To be eligible for the discount, you must have the CD of the event to send an email to [email protected] announcing your win, and send a pic of you holding your boat and trophy with a note talking about your accomplishment and approval for it's use on the website for marketing. These accomplishments will be shared with Novarossi World and may end up on their novarossi.it website as well!! I will run this program for at least six months. Thank you all in advance for your past and future support of Novarossi Marine USA!!!......

Ron

Regarding the above!

I just set new 40 hydro record in LA with Nova46!

Since your offer (which is great) I don't really need, can I pass it onto next person who sets another record with Novarossi motor? So maybe you could give them $100 discount????

Regards Aaron

Sounds great Aaron. Thank you for sharing your success. I agree. The next person that sets a NAMBA or IMPBA World Record using a Novarossi engine can have Aaron's discount added to theirs. They will get $100 off of a purchase of $400 or more. This would mean they could get $100 off of an engine. Great idea!!!...
default_wink.png

Aaron, can you send me a pic of you holding the record setting boat and details on your record so I can post on my website to fulfill the requirements of the award? Thanks again.

Ron Your doing a great job Handling the change of the product sales from Glenn... A lot of Great Info on the Product & NovaRossi is Pushing the Techonology with New Products with Various Mods and High Quailty Craftmanship.. From The High Quality Brass in there Connecting Rods to the Billet Pistons And Modified Cranks & the Piston to Sleeve fit is Excellent... All this Says NovaRossi plans to Win Many More Races. Man.. you Got a Great Product to Sell.... Someone over there has there act together & is Deliving some of the Best Engines we have ever seen.... Keep up the Good Work!

Just placed an order on the Nova site. Very easy to use and fast.

Nice job!

Thanks,

KEVIN

Ron Your doing a great job Handling the change of the product sales from Glenn... A lot of Great Info on the Product & NovaRossi is Pushing the Techonology with New Products with Various Mods and High Quailty Craftmanship.. From The High Quality Brass in there Connecting Rods to the Billet Pistons And Modified Cranks & the Piston to Sleeve fit is Excellent... All this Says NovaRossi plans to Win Many More Races. Man.. you Got a Great Product to Sell.... Someone over there has there act together & is Deliving some of the Best Engines we have ever seen.... Keep up the Good Work!
Thank you for the nice comments Joe. Novarossi is manufacturing some great engines for sure.

Back