Northern Nats Pics, Day one

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're not wasting any time, Bill
default_wink.png

I think I remember you or Tony saying we'd might be able to buy a CD from the photographer with the race photos. if this was the same gentleman who was at the Dashwheel Sprint I'd be eager to put in for one.

Jim it is the same fella . Last talking to him he took over 2000 pics . Hoping to have the pics done for the last race will keep u informed .

Bill and Butch,

Please put me on the list for a disk of pictures. I have the picture of my Circus Bill took two years ago as my screen saver at work.

Had a great time at your race!!! Great job Ladies and club members.

Bert Dygert

Bill and Butch,

Please put me on the list for a disk of pictures. I have the picture of my Circus Bill took two years ago as my screen saver at work.

Had a great time at your race!!! Great job Ladies and club members.

Bert Dygert
agreed. A couple he sent me of the Hawaii Kai from the Dashwheel Sprint were literally suitable for framing. I really like that shot of me and Chris running side by side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to get the rest of the pics this weekend . Will let u know when we have them . Beer what has classes are u guys running at your race ?

Butch,

Gas classes are mono, sport hydro, Thunderboat and Rigger(if we can get enough to make a class).

Mike was going to post a flyer on I/W and IMPBA site this week.

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Latest posts

Back