NORTHERN LIGHTS OPEN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry and Randy,

Gifts are on the way.

Sorry, I am very busy with family

health issues right now. :(

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your donations Mark for our race.

I know Terry and Randy will get on here as well to thank you.

You do great prop work.

Hope to see you later in the year at another race .

Best to you and the family.

The "Oneida Cup" goes back a long way to the Niagara Marine Modellers, now awarded at the Northern Lights Open for high points with two boats:

Oneida_Cup_026.jpg

Last years happy winner was Pete Forcier from Elmira, NY:

IMG_0476.JPG

Just a week to go now, most classes filling up nicely, get your entry to me at: [email protected]

The "Oneida Cup" goes back a long way to the Niagara Marine Modellers, now awarded at the Northern Lights Open for high points with two boats:

Oneida_Cup_026.jpg

Last years happy winner was Pete Forcier from Elmira, NY:

IMG_0476.JPG

Just a week to go now, most classes filling up nicely, get your entry to me at: [email protected]
Terry,

Cert's in the mail hope it arrives in time

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

A big thanks to all the Sponsors that have generously donated to our race.

This year is going to be nothing short of amazing , cant wait. B)

Tim K

"Chef" Tom Hulbert's gonna cook lunch Saturday free for all (donations accepted), here's our sec/tres Jeff Cowey demonstrating. :lol:

355~0.JPG

Have just over 90 boats registered now with more to come.

Long range forcast looks great! :)

Send your boats and freq. to: [email protected]

We guarantee a great time! :)

Terry and Randy,

Sorry to sit this race out. But graduation party for my oldest leaves me in dry dock for this weekend. You guys all know "Family First" or all your stuff will be on the front lawn by the street when you get home.

Have a great race!!!!

Bert Dygert

Terry and Randy,

Sorry to sit this race out. But graduation party for my oldest leaves me in dry dock for this weekend. You guys all know "Family First" or all your stuff will be on the front lawn by the street when you get home.

Have a great race!!!!

Bert Dygert
Hey Bert. Family ALWAYS comes first in my book too.

We are at 110 boats with registrations still trickling in. This is guaranteed to be a great race. For those who have yet to register please send Terry Keeley an e-mail.

Thanks .... Randy

Terry and Randy,

Have a great race!!!!

Bert Dygert
Hey Bert. Family ALWAYS comes first in my book too.

We are at 110 boats with registrations still trickling in. This is guaranteed to be a great race. For those who have yet to register please send Terry Keeley an e-mail.

Thanks .... Randy

I agree, family always comes first. That's why I get to do whatever I want on Fathers day weekend. :p And racing it is. Looking forward to it Randy. See you there.

Ron

Closing in on 120 entries. We will take registration at the pond if you decide to come at the last minute. Guaranteed to be a great race. See you all there!

All packed up and ready to go, shaping up to be a great weekend. Weather looks great! :)

Talked to Mike Hallam and the site is all groomed and ready, can't thank him and the rest of the Thames Valley MBC enough for allowing us to use this great facility.

As Randy said, we can take you any time, even if you can only come Sunday for a few heats don't hesitate, we can put you in.

Our sponsors have really stepped up this year, please see post 16 at the top of page two, if you get a chance please keep these fine folks in mind. :)

Just got back from setting up. Looks like it's going to be a great turn out. Tent space is filling up and lots of testing going on. RV's everywhere! Really looking forward to this one. Lots of boats in each class, perfect race conditions and 15 minutes from home. Can't get any better then that! For anyone that's still thinking about it. Make the drive. The NLMBC will accomodate anyone at any time. You won't be dis-appointed.

Ron

Terry

,thanks for the warm welcome. I had a great time. I plan on coming back soon. Great pond ,great friends. Just a real good time. First class racing. I learned some very good driving practices.

Thanks Neil

Back