• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nib - Ops 90 Bimetal For Sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

This engine was purchased recently and never mounted in a boat.

I have modified a couple of them and they look really good so far. I would however recommend it as a 40% nitro or less engine. The power it makes on 40% is surprising. It is easy on plugs and not tempermental.

First $400 takes it.

10346722_718553871516807_1774621541_n.jpg

This engine was purchased recently and never mounted in a boat.

I have modified a couple of them and they look really good so far. I would however recommend it as a 40% nitro or less engine. The power it makes on 40% is surprising. It is easy on plugs and not tempermental.

First $400 takes it.
was always intrigued with these newer OPS .90 Bi-Metal Marine engines.

I saw a few internal images of the previous .90 Bi-Metal (Gold Head) version, nice design features for stock configuration (billet rear-plate bushed drum valve assy., balanced/slugged crank, enhanced porting on sleeve and piston, needle-bearing rod lower-end, etc.,...). Does the Red Head version include these features as well?

OPS_90-BiMetal_GoldHead,BlackCase_03.jpg

OPS_90-BiMetal_GoldHead,BlackCase_04.jpg

OPS_90-BiMetal_GoldHead,BlackCase_05.jpg

OPS_90-BiMetal_GoldHead,BlackCase_06.jpg

The red head version is exactly the same as the older gold head version I was told by Dave at gotnitroonline who sells these the only difference is the new red color

Back