NEWS engine " SHOCK"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dumb country boy from Edge Green has had boats made from his moulds and sold on the side and of course I didnt like it but you don't know that is the case here..................
Dave you're a good friend & we've had good dealings together for years but let me put it to you this way- I've held both the MAC21 & CMB Valvola 21 in my hands & besides the 2 different color water jackets & carbs, if neither case had a name on it you would not be able to easily tell them apart. :ph34r:
Don, Of course you could not tell them apart, but how do we know who owns the moulds for the castings and the rights to use them? I've got no problem with a you, Andy or Mauro at CMB. Just making a point about my experience with the people at CMB. They are straight up people.

Dave

hey Shann;

bet my recipe for enchiladas is better than yours. :lol:

carl
That could very well be with the case with your enchiladas.But my spicy thai chicken with beer marinade sauce is killer buddy :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave :ph34r: I wonder that How many of ports for sleeve/piston new CMB45 Valvola? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave :ph34r: I wonder that How many of ports for sleeve/piston new CMB45 Valvola? :blink:
Allan, I don't think its got a bush but its probably got 2 ports similar to your profile pic. :rolleyes:

Dave
ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man if the ports are that big it's gonna scream!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Everyone has an opinion.....KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES....unless somebody asks you

directly.
.......... and that would be your opinion on the subject. ;)

While some topics are not the greatest, without opinions there would be little advancement. Every idea starts out as an opinion on some subject. Plus it's a little thing called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, then don't read it. :rolleyes:
How is this "advancement" ????

Unfortunately, in order to find out if you like it or not...you have to read it...

How about you put as a first line "...just ANOTHER CMB bashing comment..."

And then I will be happy not to read it.

Do you get some sort of commision for every time you mention "stole" or "copied" ???

I know, I know.....just a hobby.

If ya' aint got nutin' nice to say....don't say nutin' at all.....
Whatever. :rolleyes:

If you actually READ it all I said was "without opinions there would be little advancement". Never said it applied to this particular issue. You were the one who suggested EVERYONE keep their OPINIONS to THEMSELVES. :rolleyes:

Regardless of what has transpired between CMB and Andy, both of them have made some very good engines. I've never been able to own a mac or a newer CMB... But I do know that the CMB EVO67 I had, though it wasn't the fastest thing, was vertually indestructible!!!

Excuse my spelling please.

What is this? Beat up on Andy month! :huh: Give it a break.

DON
Are you referring to me? I believe Andy was the first one to make mention of both CMB and MAC.. Just having fun selling my product..

Sorry Charley,

I'm not even sure I read your reply before I posted mine. Actually, it should have read "What is this? beat up on MAC & CMB month!" I wasn't referring to you or anyone else but just the general tone of a lot of the posts these days.

We REALLY REALLY need some warm weather! ;)

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? Beat up on Andy month! :huh: Give it a break.

DON
Are you referring to me? I believe Andy was the first one to make mention of both CMB and MAC.. Just having fun selling my product..

Sorry Charley,

I'm not even sure I read your reply before I posted mine. Actually, it should have read "What is this? beat up on MAC & CMB month!" I wasn't referring to you or anyone else but just the general tone of a lot of the posts these days.

Or find new things to talk about!!! :rolleyes:

Charley

We REALLY REALLY need some new motor's. Reverse engineering has gone on for hundreds of years and goes on today. If the US didnt reverse engineer the V2, there wouldnt be any balistics, If the Chineese didnt reverse engineer the North American Auto manufacturers flow, We'd all be driving broken down 2005 Fords at rediculously high prices. From a newbies standpoint who's tired of buying broken down used pieces of crap from the local "pro's" at fookin Insane prices, this is good

WOW!

leave you guys alone for a few days and look what happens. tsk tsk

Real good questions posed…excellent points made…I’m surprised that Andy’s other proxies didn’t make it to the thread. The other proxies must be holed-up for the Alamo. :lol:

Lets not get me started……I’d hate to start in once the whooped are already starting to squelch the thread and let it pass into oblivion like so many others.

Your humble messenger of truth ;)

By the way Don F. You’re doing a great job….hang in there homeslice :p

Or find new things to talk about!!! :rolleyes:

Charley
Actually I'll agree with Don- we REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need some warm weather. :blink:
This discussion has been educational. I learned that Stu Barr is a nice guy. Can't say the same about some of the others!!!! :)

"HIC" I'll drink to that!!!!!

Don
What r we havin????Hic

Back