• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW AC Wave Slave hull and hardware for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

Hey guys I have a AC Wave Slave hull and hardware for sale. Everything is new and unmounted. The hull is in perfect shape and measures 30" long and can be used for a .21 inboard or outboard. Set up instructions come with that show both ways to set it up. The hardware is all Speed Master and has never been used. There is a .21 sized rudder, strut, and a Hugley welded flex shaft. I will throw in a new fuel tank and any other items that I can find around the shop to build it. I'm going to stick with gas boats for a while so this has to go.

$200.00 for the complete set up.

I will be taking picts tomorrow so E-mail me if you want some. Or you can go to the AC Model Boat web site for more info.

Thanks for looking!

Dale P.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrested, Send me some photos. Has it got a hatch cover and the radio box? Will you send it to Canada?

Yes I forgot to mention that it has a hatch and drivers heads, but no radio box. I was going to make my own radio box out of wood. I will take picts tonight and send them to you. Shipping to Canada if fine.

Dale P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back