Name that Vintage Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name is Herrmann Nocke. He and Michael Haag make a lot of different riggers in this times.

He won the WC in H15 at Slovakia. I was also there with my 3.5 Road Runner with CMB Power.

Peter

BD93FD1B-98EA-4915-BEA3-B5ABE512D9E3.jpeg

FSR, thanks for the reply. I do remember is name is Herman. Do you know if he is on Facebook or anyway I could give him a shout? What years was his win in Slovakia?

Joachim, I bought a semi scale Cat Jessie James From russ. I also built an outboard rigger from Russ's plans never ran it. I think I still have it upstairs in the attic. Thanks fro bringing back my memories.

Gerlad, i still have runs my Texan now with .21 gear drive and would like to share any experiences and funs.

Patrick

Steven, I have them somewhere all of this stuff has been put away for a long time. I don't think this boat went to pond more that a half a dozen times. When I first moved to Louisiana I went to Tide Water in Bastrop> I did not find them very friendly. I will let you know when I find all of the stuff.

Here is the last of my Ninties .21 nitro riggers. The cowl is not in the pic, but someone surely knows what this one is Too easy.

Another rigger from the Ninties. since the front sponsons aren't there I will give you a hint> Kit came from tidewater Boats In Bastrop Louisiana. I will be trying to get this one running someday soon.
An Original Jaguar, designed and developed by Yours truly in 1994. The Jag was IMPBA US-1 Champion in "E" (.67) Hydro two years in a row (1994, 1995) with John Brown at the controls. The Jag set several new records during 1995-1996.

Gerlad, i still have runs my Texan now with .21 gear drive and would like to share any experiences and funs.

Patrick
Did someone say Texan? Mine wasn’t the fastest but it ALWAYS finished heats.

attachicon.gif
IMG_8085.PNG
Randy, that is a blast from the past!!! That is one of the early boats that I hand built...most folks think of the much swoopier fiberglass boats boat that I designed and Maus manufactured . Those like you have always ran good!

GQ

Yeah, I still kinda of wish I had my oldTexan back. It was your full cowled exhaust out the bottom boat that Bill Mowatt had. Never really did well with it till I cut off the top and made it like the normal ones. Sold it to Arno Birts. HAve not seen it since.

Mike

No thanks. I want mine back. Its a national champion. Almost went back to back with it in 99.

Gerald,

Is the 21-Jaguar available still?

Do you have the front sponsons for it?

Or do you know what the boom tube spacing is front to back?

I would be interested in that classic boat if the price is reasonable.

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Gerald

Thank you for the offer in the boat but I will have to pass as I really need the money to get some props prepped by Mark, Mark I’ll be sending you a msg on FB soon.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerald;

If the boat plans you got from Russ were for the 21OB rigger, it was more than likely

for the Phoenix Rigger he was running when we were stationed at Ramstien AB. FAST little bugger it was.

I used to import the Water Spider riggers and the Aero Marine Cats for a couple years when we were there.

Michael Haag and I decided on him doing the Spider 40 boat in Epoxy Glass. Excellent work.

I took a couple of his boats and turned them in to Canards and had a great time with them.

Michael, Russ and I were at the world champs ( was on the German Team in 15cc hydro) in Ostiglia Italy back in '86 if memory serves.

wound up taking 5th place with my big cat with cmb 90 power. Was in 2nd place until the low speed adjusting nut fell off

during the 3rd heat (the old slide valve carb) and the motor went full lean and stopped. OH WELL LOL

Oh, Alex Grull here on the forum also knows Michael and Russ as well. Still get in contact with them once in a while.

Carl

Back