Namba in Vegas 2017?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be hosting a hospitality party/mixed one of the evenings of the Nationals. I will keep everyone posted when it will be.

D

The Las Vegas RC Boat facility (Sunset Park) is very nice.
I hear that the cement walls make for some "interesting" water conditions about 1/2 way through the heat.
default_smile.png

I love the rough water course I have a lot a laps on it good luck to those who like to fly their boats

Looks like team Canada will be back in Vegas for 2017. I'll start looking for boats to rent, lol

I just know that lot of Gas boats than Nitro boats but I am not sure mix "Open " Multi Twins Gas and Nitro boats ??? I hope that better seperate Will Russ tell answer ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I just know that lot of Gas boats than Nitro boats but I am not sure mix "Open " Multi Twins Gas and Nitro boats ??? I hope that better seperate Will Russ tell answer ??
How about the NAMBA Nats 2017 Jeopardy Game? "The category is Classes That Will Race at the 2017 NAMBA Nats." "For $100, Open Multi Twins Gas Nitro Boats." Buzzz. "Allan?"

"Boats that might race at the 2017 NAMBA Nats." "Sorry Allan, that is not correct. The correct answer is 'Boats that will race at the 2017 NAMBA Nats' at times yet to be determined."

Thanks for playing the 2017 NAMBA Nats Jeopardy Game.

JD

Now that is funny, JD. Actually got a giggle out of it. Now, what is the $200 answer?

LOL, It was brought to my attention that OUR hospitality party was interpreted as NAMBA. Nope just me and a friends will be hosting it!

Latest posts

Back