ML Boatworks GSX380 Sport 40 38" prototype build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kinda digging this color!

20150202_070036_zps0ftngk7w.jpg

20150202_070047_zpsajh4fytv.jpg

20150202_070102_zpslye3yxks.jpg

20150202_070118_zpsxnwcnvej.jpg

Mike,

Boat looks Sweet!!!

Trying to get to my Nitro Version but work is getting in the way.

Bert Dygert

Thanks guys. PM's replied to some of you, or emails if they were sent.

Rigging is done. I have the ESC converted to water cooled. Turn fin mounted. Just need to put the ESC in shrink wrap tonight, and work a propeller, and go run it. Powered up the motor last night as well...Should be strong! More soon.

Looks like the final nitro design cowl plug will be cnc cut next week! If you think the current cowl looks good, wait till the new one is done!

Just got the file from Anthony. He feels like the plug will get cut this week, or early next week. He made it long enough so the Nitro user can either go all the way to the back of the boat, or stop it at the rear hatch plate. He also made the back end the right length so the tuned pipe can either pop out of the top of the canopy, or stay low, and come out of the transom, to fit both Association rules. This cowling will also be offered with the FE kit for those that like this cowling more than the current FE cowling!

Enjoy, Mike

380_nitro_cowl_zpsnfptqwwi.jpg

Pretty cool! I like the option of using the cowl as a one peice unit for both hatch openings or just using it for the forward hatch cover and keeping the rear cover seperate.

Yeah, Anthony Hooked it up. He said the plug should be ready when he gets in town next Friday. We are going to either meet up, or he will ship it to me. Then I will start sending out the Nitro kits to the people that have orders. I want to be sure this thing is in my hands as it requires deck changes and I want everyone to have a current model...not a half designed kit that requires changes. Thanks guys, Mike

Just got word the nitro cowling plug is being CNC cut right now. Its on the first pass, and should be done by morning!

Back