Micro Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that would be really cool, but I don't wanna take anyone's thunder or have them give there thunder away. I am in the process of putting together the .12 I got from Tom. It should be more than enough for anything I will be doing this year, Thanks everyone :)

Paul

I will leave my little boat as it is until after the fun run, I want atleast Don and Ron to see it before I migrate everything over to a bigger boat.

Hi All,

I was wondering how thick of ply is used to make the ride pads for the front sponson, I hope they are called ride pads?

Thanks

Paul

Please Help,

I am working on a .12 rigger I want to add some "ride pads" to the bottom of the of the front sponsons but what to make sure I am doing this correctly. I have 1/32,1/16 and 1/8" ply, what thickness would be consider the correct size for this application????

Please Help

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to let everyone know the Micro Rigger is going to be taken apart and put on a shelf or a while. Its not that the boat wont work its just way to small for heat racing (and when it stops in the water you better have your glasses on so you can see it) But don't get to excited .........lol I am going to be starting a couple new threads I am going to be moving all my hardware to another full size .12 tub now, and I think I will be getting a D class Rigger real soon (( was made an offer I can refuse)(7.5 hawk kit NIB, ops .45 just broke in engine and hardware for $100). I know Terry Flynn needs some more competition, or at least enough boats to make a class. I know I will be a little nervous with this bigger rigger they can really get up and move, I am not use to that for sure ( but am willing to learn).

So see ya in the Next Threads I make Real Soon.

Paul

Back