Hello folks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Larson

Supporting Member
I have been away for quite a while, over 30 years. I used to race Namba district 19, I really enjoyed it, unfortunately many of the folks I knew have moved on to the pond in the sky. I still have a couple or so of my old outboards, hopefully they are still straight, many years in Lake Havasu City, Arizona storage. HOT HOT. I now live in South Dakota, no little boats I see around here. I joined IMPBA last year, things have definitely seemed to change in the hobby. I am not much for social media but will try, and maybe you all can teach me something. Thanks folks!

Welcome back. Our Huntsville, AL Club just hosted the IMPBA Gas Nationals and then in the fall we just finished hosting the NAMBA Nationals. Your welcome down here anytime we run a mix of all sorts of boats tunnels included.

Thank you, sir!
I tried to reply but it didn't take, so I will try again. I will definitely look forward to coming down there. I will be building a couple inboard hydros this winter. I have to make a trip to Arizona to empty my storage and recover my outboards. If they are ok, I will likely head your way to some time trials for my 7.5 OBH. If I can still figure out how to make them go! Again, thank you Bill!!!

Back