Miami area racers.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronald Van Wagnen

What ever happened to Mort Perkis and Crown Hobbies. How about Orange Blossom Hobbies, are they still around ?

I was just thinking about some of the good old days when I used to visit South Florida quite often.

Graves Hobby Shop in Orlando is THE Hobby Store to Visit Now. Orange Blossom has been Out of Business for several years.Dont know about crown?

What ever happened to Mort Perkis and Crown Hobbies. How about Orange Blossom Hobbies, are they still around ?

I was just thinking about some of the good old days when I used to visit South Florida quite often.
Crown is still in business,, But Mort has retired.

and shame on ME for not have made the phone call to Mort, to see how he has been!

Rick

Hey Ronald,

Mort is still around and running boats,but like Rick said,he sold Crown to Jp.I am sad to say but Orange Blossom closed about 12-15 years ago, I know its a shame.it was such a cool store. They sold everything RC,they even supported boat racing. But I think there a lot of Hobby stores all over the state that are gone but supported boats when they where around, everything now a days is commercial for profit boats.

Any ways there is a bunch of us still running down here.

Ron we have a good store here in West Palm called 3Gs they have everything if they dont they will get it. Been a long time since i raced against you maybe back in 1993 in London try to get to a race down here great people and great racing Robert Pickard

Back