Mendota 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SILVER CUP WINNERS

1975 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-12
1976 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-12
1977 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-12
1978 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-12
1979 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER HERE COMES THE BUD AGAIN
1980 DAVID PREUSSE MISS MADISON
1981 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUD THE KING OF BEERS AND BOATS RIGHT GARY!
1982 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER THE KING OF BEER BOATS
1983 SHON CASEY ATLAS VAN LINES
1984 BOB SCHOENAU MISS PRODELCO U-30
1985 GARY PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-12
1986 FRED TOTTEN SQUIRE SHOP PERFECT DAY 1200 PTS + THE CUP
1987 ROGER GORDON DRIVING PAYnPAK CONGRATULATIONS
1988 LARRY MAGLINGER CIRCUS CIRCUS GREAT RACE LARRY!
1989 DAVID PREUSSE POWERS MISS MADISON TO VICTORY
1990 SCOTT JONES CIRCUS CIRCUS
1991 SCOTT JONES CIRCUS CIRCUS CONGRATS ON CONSECUTIVE WINS
1992 DIRK CHRISTENSEN ATLAS VAN LINES YOU MUST FIRST FINISH TO FINISH FIRST
1993 KEN HILDRETH MISS BUDWEISER ROUNDNOSE RULES
1994 SCOTT JONES CIRCUS CIRCUS THINK PINK
1995 PHIL THOMAS WINSON EAGLE U-10 FINALLY
1996 PHIL THOMAS WINSTON EAGLE LOBSTER BOAT RULES
1997 GARY PREUSSE ATLAS VANLINES U-2
1998 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 FIRST FROM START TO FINISH
1999 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 DISTRICT AND INTERNATS CHAMP
2000 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 AND THIS YEAR MAKES IT THREE IN A ROW
2001 RON ZAKER JR. AMERICAN SPEEDY PRINTING U-40 WAY TO GO RON
2002 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 4 OUT OF 5 YEARS
2003 PHIL THOMAS WINSTON EAGLE U-10 THREE TIME WINNER
2004 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 A PERFECT DAY FOR 6 TIME WIN
2005 DAVID PREUSSE TOSTI ASTI U-10 THIS MAKES SEVEN
2006 PHIL THOMAS ATLAS VAN LINE U-00 THREE + 0NE MAKE FOUR WINS
2007 GARY PREUSSE MISS HOUSTON U-40 A RAINY DAY CAN BE OK
2008 DAVID PREUSSE MISS BUDWEISER U-1
2009 KEN STANG COORS LIGHT U-100
2010 PHIL THOMAS MISS TIMEX U-8
2011 BRIAN STEGLITZ JERONIMO U-20
2012 PHIL THOMAS MISS TIMEX U-8
2013 PHIL THOMAS MISS TIMEX U-8 TIMEX WINS 3
2014 MIKE ZABOROWSKI U55 O BOY OBERTO
2015 PHIL THOMAS MISS TIMEX U-8

GARY P WON 10 TIMES
DAVID P WON 9 TIMES
[SIZE=14.2032489776611px]PHIL T WON 8 TIMES[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Big Thanks to the Minute Breakers...... as usuall they put on a great race. Had Fun Despite Bad Luck........ Man stay away from this irishman!

Yes if you all are wondering the Bardahl will survive! It was a Faulty on/off Switch got me this time....We will get that fixed.

Phil my Old Friend Congratulations.
default_rolleyes.gif
......I did not get you this year.......But maybe one of these years.

The Minute Breakers all did a fantastic job running the race. 4 rounds done easily, I think the awards were done about 3:30 so I was home at 6pm.

The Silver Cup final race was interesting I was not sure if i jumped, didnt really know who was leading. They had to check the video and talk about 5-10 minutes to figure out the winner.

Looking at the video the start was close, but the judges called out "Miss Timex, Miss Houston and Madison were the first legal boats"

Not sure about David P with the US at the start he was fast at the line I was almost to a stop early and Ken Stang was way over the line. So we started racing i was chasing David and Duke M with the Madison was on my tail. About the 4th lap David busted bouy 2 so they gave him a extra lap. Duke almost passed me on lap 5 but got into some rough water and I stay ahead to win.

Video will be posted to you tube
Phil,

That's 2 years in a row i ended up second place for the Silver Cup. Maybe next year!!

Don't forget to get my name engraved on the back. (Second place needs a little recognition) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Minute Breakers for such a great race. I had an awesome time and will be back every year for sure.

Thanks to the "Minute Breakers" for a great time! Hope to be back next year.

Steve Ball

Thank you MBC for a great race. Was nice to get back on the water.. I just got my back side bolted back on from Sawyer and Larry Jr. can not wait until next time.

Grim

It was great seeing you all meeting new friends...Even with all the work, I had a blast. Made me realize how lucky I was growing up in this hobby with my father. I'm sure a lot of you can relate. Right Chris? ;-)

The Minute Breakers all did a fantastic job running the race. 4 rounds done easily, I think the awards were done about 3:30 so I was home at 6pm.

The Silver Cup final race was interesting I was not sure if i jumped, didnt really know who was leading. They had to check the video and talk about 5-10 minutes to figure out the winner.

Looking at the video the start was close, but the judges called out "Miss Timex, Miss Houston and Madison were the first legal boats"

Not sure about David P with the US at the start he was fast at the line I was almost to a stop early and Ken Stang was way over the line. So we started racing i was chasing David and Duke M with the Madison was on my tail. About the 4th lap David busted bouy 2 so they gave him a extra lap. Duke almost passed me on lap 5 but got into some rough water and I stay ahead to win.

Phil,

That's 2 years in a row i ended up second place for the Silver Cup. Maybe next year!!

Don't forget to get my name engraved on the back. (Second place needs a little recognition) LOL
Duke you almost had it you got me on left turn on the inside but got too close to the #2 bouy and vered left right into my wash which slowed you down on that last lap. Sorry there is no second place at Silver Cup.

The video is on face book PHIL THOMAS HYDROS page and here on IW in races and results.

Phil,

Duke you almost had it you got me on left turn on the inside but got too close to the #2 bouy and vered left right into my wash which slowed you down on that last lap. Sorry there is no second place at Silver Cup.

The video is on face book PHIL THOMAS HYDROS page and here on IW in races and results.
One of these days I'll catch you.

This second place finish is a special one for me with a lineup of the racers in it:

Phil Thomas

Gary Preusse

David Preusse

Dave Preusse

Ken Stang

and me.

This was a first with three generations of Preusses in a scale final. Count the years of RC Boat Racing in that lineup, and I almost won.

Memorable to say the least!!

Latest posts

Back