Mendota 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad

Just talked to Gary and he said there are 8 1/8 scales. He said there are at least 100 boats signed up. Hope to see you there. Bring that scale. Maybe you can win the Silver Cup.

Looking forward to sport classes. I have my tunnel ready and my S-40..........well mostly.. aint been in the water and I don't give to s%$#s if they run at all.. I AM however looking forward to seeing all my buds.

O yea.. the Silver Cup has a new tear on it and awaits its next stint. I got up one day and Elfs had built a new tear for the trophy. I am not racing 1/8 scale this year so I have no chance to take her home again.. good luck to the next winner!

See ya all at the race. Marty.. looking forward to the party.

Grim

I heard 12 sport 40's as of today
Good deal makes a great race with more than one heat of boats. Looking forward to racing, I was just a spectator last year. Maybe I should race the 20 roundnose.

Thats good the Silver Cup has one more tier hope to see it last a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad it's a great race site great racing lots of good people. After diner Motel parking lot party nothing to sneeze about either....lol

Back