Mendota 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myself and say Mikey are registered
default_smile.png

East bound and down... Iowa boys racing gonna get some... ( well... maybe.. lol....).. See you at the pond...

Had a great time in Mendota

Making progress and dad got him self a first place trophy

Thanks Larry for all the work

Had a great time in Mendota again, they got 4 rounds in, had great weather. Thanks Larry and to all the helping hands. We'll be coming back next year!!!

I had a great time racing with everyone. Mendota is definitely a great place to race.

Thanks Minute Breakers.

The Minute Breakers all did a fantastic job running the race. 4 rounds done easily, I think the awards were done about 3:30 so I was home at 6pm.

The Silver Cup final race was interesting I was not sure if i jumped, didnt really know who was leading. They had to check the video and talk about 5-10 minutes to figure out the winner.

Looking at the video the start was close, but the judges called out "Miss Timex, Miss Houston and Madison were the first legal boats"

Not sure about David P with the US at the start he was fast at the line I was almost to a stop early and Ken Stang was way over the line. So we started racing i was chasing David and Duke M with the Madison was on my tail. About the 4th lap David busted bouy 2 so they gave him a extra lap. Duke almost passed me on lap 5 but got into some rough water and I stay ahead to win.

Video will be posted to you tube

Latest posts

Back