Mark Grannis

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Mark had a hip replacement surgery this morning. Talked to his Wife and everything went perfect. Now he will have another hip done soon and then after that heals, will get new prosthetic knees. He is trying to beat the implementation of Obama Care because of the uncertainty. Marty Davis

Well I hope all goes well with his surgeries ,it was fun pitting next to him and his son at Brandon's race. We have a lot in common for sure... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark. Looking forward to racing with you and Chad soon...

Cheers,

Will

Ok where's that sound bite of the six million dollar man theme song when you need it.

We can rebuild him....

make him stronger ....

faster.....

LOL! Heal fast Mark. :)

Mark,

Had the same surgery 3 years ago - do all the stupid seemingly mean-less exercises the therapists tell you to do. They actually work. 8 weeks after my surgery,we went to the Detroit Autorama and wallked 5+ hours each day with no problem.

Good luck,

Tom

Mark,

The hipps are the easy part, the knees are harder to get over, but it can be done and you

can do it just do what the physical therapy girls tell you to do and do some excersises at home also, my knees are doing fine and I can do most any thing I want to now Good Luck,

Walt Barney

Hey Mark,

I know you were suffering, this will get you to a much better condition, just do exactly what they tell you to and do it when they tell you to!! Good luck and a speedy recovery on all the replacement parts. When I see you in January you will be a new man and when you go through the metal detectors at the airport you'll light them up!

John

Back