Mark Grannis

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I had a call from Mark's Wife (Patty) saying that Mark's first knee replacement surgery went well. He will have the second one in 48 hours. With 2 new hips and 2 new knees, he will a bionic man. If you have seen him in the last few years, you know what a relief all of the will be for him.

Keep Mark in your prayers....

John

Mark will have to have a replacement card like I do to go thur the airport.

Dave

Outstanding Mark , heal quick man !!

2mct506.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I'm eager to return to boating again pain free, or at least with much reduced pain. It is just simply amazing what they can do to trashed knees and hips.

Bring on those TSA wands. I'm trying to get the four cards noting the replacement joints to just one card. Nonetheless, those screeners better have a sense of humor. If a strip search is ever requested those hip scars can make an awesome smiley face by adding eyes and a nose while in a sitting position or ankle grab.

MG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to go home 9:30 last night. Nothing like home field advantage! Big thanks to all those well wishers. See you at the pond with that full spring back in my step!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

Merry Christmas!!..and speedy recovery to you as well Mark!...looking forward to seeing you and your son at some of the upcoming races soon.

Mark,

Now you will have lots of time to work on boats and physical therapy, guess what comes first?? I know from experience what comes first...

Walt Barney

Latest posts

Back