• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mahogany scraps for free

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone I have quite a bit of white oak left too, hard as hell, makes good boom tube blocks that don't crush.
Mike, I'll take a Med box of white oak also if you have any left. LMK ,will send funds P/P Ray

Sure, I've got more oak, any special size?
Mike, biggest pieces you can fit in box. Sending funds P/P. Thanks Ray
default_cool.png

Hey Mike, any luck on those pieces we talked about the other day? Let me know! Thanks, Mike

Mike, just pm me the total and I will send the payment. Not sute if yoy had to use a custom box or not, so I will aeait your instruction. Thanks! Mike

made a package for it, if it suit you when you get it, look on the label and pp me that amount.

mb

Mike, the wood looked great. I sent you a gift payment this morning. Let me know if its not enough and I will send more. Thanks so much! Mike

I've finished with the wood work on my Chris Craft, that's been a year long project so far. I've got a lot of left over mahogany scraps that I can't bring myself to throw into the fire. I've always used these scrap pieces for nose blocks, sponson tips, and servo mount blocks. Most is 1/2" thick, some 3/4 and some thicker, like 3" thick. If you have a special dimension that you could use, I can run it thru my planner or rip to size. I was thinking of the small and med. usps boxes to give you a pretty good supply for quite a while. You pay the shipping and I'll fill up the box for you and drop it in the mail.

Mike B
do you any of wood left some light and dark wood i take med. box mix i will cut in to 1/4 x 1/2 don harlow

A medium flat rate box is only 13 5/8 long and cost 12.85 for the postage, the wood is free. I can supply 1/2" material, but the pieces are random width, unless you want me to rip it to 1/4" wide.

Back