• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mahogany scraps for free

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a medium box as well. I need it to do the decks on a dumas donzi z65! Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

If there's any left I'd like a medium box as well.
default_smile.png

Mike, If you have a light color that would be great! Yes, the rear area will all be wood, and I will run a wood trim all the way around the bow edge possibly (I need to see if any were actually done that way first). If you have long pieces, I will pay you for a longer box to fit it. Just let me know. I will wait on the payment until you tell me! Thanks so much, this will be a great addition to the hull. Mike

give me an idea on the length, I have some long African species left, lighter than the south American.

Mike, if you have anything in the 15" range I can piece the bow strip together no problem as that would probably look realistic.

If you have longer that's cool too, but 15" would work perfect for the back of the boat as well. Beggars can't be choosers! haha

Thanks, Mike

Mike that would be perfect! I can saw those to thin strips for the planking! Let me know what I owe you. Thanks, Mike

found a 42" piece that I can rip to 1/2 square, long enough or more? how many of those and still an assortment of scraps?

hey everyone I have quite a bit of white oak left too, hard as hell, makes good boom tube blocks that don't crush.

Mike, 2 of those would be great, and enough 15" blocks to do the rear of the boat will be awesome. Thanks!

Hi Mike,

I need some blocks that are used for servo blocks in rigger radio box. Anything left like that? I'd take a medium box if you do.

I only do money order. I have your address to send to. Let me know.

Thank You,

Bill

Latest posts

Back