• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mahogany scraps for free

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I've finished with the wood work on my Chris Craft, that's been a year long project so far. I've got a lot of left over mahogany scraps that I can't bring myself to throw into the fire. I've always used these scrap pieces for nose blocks, sponson tips, and servo mount blocks. Most is 1/2" thick, some 3/4 and some thicker, like 3" thick. If you have a special dimension that you could use, I can run it thru my planner or rip to size. I was thinking of the small and med. usps boxes to give you a pretty good supply for quite a while. You pay the shipping and I'll fill up the box for you and drop it in the mail.

Mike B

Mike, i'll take a small flat rate box full, mostly for .21 size hulls. I still have your addy, need mine?

Mike

If you have any left I would like a small ups box full for the 21 size hulls..LMK The price.

Thanks

Dave Roach

I have plenty to go around, looks like small boxes are $5.95 and the med. is $12.65 paypal is [email protected]

or

Mike Byer

5858 Prospect St.

Archdale, NC 27263

yes Robin, I'm sure I still have your's

Mike,

Can I get a Med. box of scraps? I will send PayPal following this message.

Thanks,

Mike Ball

Ill take a small size thxs

Confirm ill send PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I have plenty of left overs, enough for everyone that want some. If you paypal as a gift be sure to pm me your address or put a note on paypal,

because the address doesn't show when you use the gift mode.

mb

I'll get one off to ya on Monday, pm me if you want any special size. Plenty left for anyone else for those winter projects.

mb

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a med box with any size you can fit in it. Thin wide tall short thick narrow
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Dick

Back