Madison Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
far as i know its on im going you can signup at the race....I may need some pit help as its not looking good for other members going. Scale will be tough with all the scale guys needing help since most everyone has one........Mike

Yes the race is on!!!! TO bad Mike that not to many are coming going to be a great race. Maddog just so up ready to race and have some fun. We are not as uptight as most race sites needing preregistrations.

Also notice to all racers we will have wristbands for sell at the lake site for the big boat race.

Come one come all ready to have some fun.

Yes the race is on!!!! TO bad Mike that not to many are coming going to be a great race. Maddog just so up ready to race and have some fun. We are not as uptight as most race sites needing preregistrations.
Also notice to all racers we will have wristbands for sell at the lake site for the big boat race.

The Race course will be set up around 8.00 Am. Some controlled open water will be available on FRIDAY (Must be signed in) before racing starts. The Madison club has been working hard to make this a great race for 08. Bellow's http://www.bellospizza.com/ will be bring out pizza for all the racers. So if you would drop them a thank you for (FREE) lunch thanks Doug

Last edited:

The Race course will be set up around 8.00 Am. Some controlled open water will be available on FRIDAY (Must be signed in) before racing starts. The Madison club has been working hard to make this a great race for 08. Bellow's http://www.bellospizza.com/ will be bring out pizza for all the racers. So if you would drop them a thank you for lunch thanks Doug
I'll take a large meat lovers, some bread styx and a pint thank you. Just bill mine to Chucky Hildreth.

Always ready!! If you need help let me know I am only racing b tunnel so I have time.

far as i know its on im going you can signup at the race....I may need some pit help as its not looking good for other members going. Scale will be tough with all the scale guys needing help since most everyone has one........Mike
Mikey,

Willis, Suz and I will be there, willin to help where can.

see you there

gh

You guys get free wristbands for the racers that would draw some more boaters I bet.

Bit of a long weekend for me with the race on Friday, too much added costs.

See you next time for sure.

PHIL

Hey Phil

You know you could hang out with Chuck and I, your weekend will fly by. Chuck and I will be there on Thursday. We are Dragging Joe Moceri along and I am racing his U-10. Isnt that just too cool. I still thought hard about just racing the Oberto, She aint pretty, but speedwise, she is on the move. Joe Moceri has Chris Denslow looking for directions to the site as he wants to come photo some of the boats. Plus, I will finally get to meet him. Might be worth the trip Phil. Get out of that rocking chair and come RACE! KEN

Hey PhilYou know you could hang out with Chuck and I, your weekend will fly by. Chuck and I will be there on Thursday. We are Dragging Joe Moceri along and I am racing his U-10. Isnt that just too cool. I still thought hard about just racing the Oberto, She aint pretty, but speedwise, she is on the move. Joe Moceri has Chris Denslow looking for directions to the site as he wants to come photo some of the boats. Plus, I will finally get to meet him. Might be worth the trip Phil. Get out of that rocking chair and come RACE! KEN
Don't you know.. Phil is gettin too old to go racin any more. He's gotta be like 100 by now. :D Comon Phil, I'll loan you some epoxy to glue that thing together. I still have some left after gluing James' Oberto back together.

Hey PhilYou know you could hang out with Chuck and I, your weekend will fly by. Chuck and I will be there on Thursday. We are Dragging Joe Moceri along and I am racing his U-10. Isnt that just too cool. I still thought hard about just racing the Oberto, She aint pretty, but speedwise, she is on the move. Joe Moceri has Chris Denslow looking for directions to the site as he wants to come photo some of the boats. Plus, I will finally get to meet him. Might be worth the trip Phil. Get out of that rocking chair and come RACE! KEN
Don't you know.. Phil is gettin too old to go racin any more. He's gotta be like 100 by now. :D Comon Phil, I'll loan you some epoxy to glue that thing together. I still have some left after gluing James' Oberto back together.
Ken, I bought some pictures from Chris, Great guy I would love for him to come out to the race. If he needs a ride out and back I can and will provide it for him no problem. I love the U-10 boat that was built it looks great. Phil I think you will miss out bring the Time X thing and run it. Don

Latest posts

Back