• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac .21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Andy, this will be my last post on this thread.

I apoligized the best way I know how. Had Shane posted "I'll take it" to the pipe and motor package it would have been his. I mailed the package to Bob today before I crossed the border. End of story.

Ron

Guys- yes the rules are the rules and since my career change doesn't let me babysit this site as much as before maybe, as someone suggested to me in a p/m, we start handing out time outs if you don't follow the CRYSTAL CLEAR rules about selling. I try to catch as much as I can but I'm only human. Seriously though WTF is so hard to understand about no pics no post????
default_mad.gif
:angry:
default_mad.gif
:angry:

And yes I agree Shane got shafted on this one. It's up to the seller to make it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller obviously didn't care about the rules. When called on it by SEVERAL members, he sold & shipped it anyway. Shane got the shaft,.& Ron (who I have never met) showed me who & what he is or - more accurately - what he is not. Too late to make it right.......

Wow, all over a Mac 21, this is about like the "abusing the cd's" thread. quit acting like children.

Latest posts

Back